Chapter 20

When I get back the first thing I do is go get a drink. I deserve one greatly. I go upstairs and look at people over the balcony. I just stand there looking around. I feel someone tap me and i turn around. Dan.

"She is fine. I sent her home" I smile.

"Thank you" He says.

"No problem" I smile.

"You know Chuck is down stairs looking for you" He smiles.

"If you go down there can you send him up here" I smile.

"Sure" He says and leaves.

I lean back over the railing and look. I spot Dan going through the crowd looking for Chuck. Once they reach Dan points to me and Chuck nods. My phone rings and I pick it up.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hello sweetheart" He smiles.

"Jack Bass didn't think I would be hearing from you anytime soon. What do you want?" I ask.

"You need to fly out to see me in LA. We need to talk. I need you to do something for me." He says.

"I rather not" I frown.

"Do you want Chuck to know what happened last summer? I know you too are getting back together." Jack says smirking.

*Flash Back*

I stumble through the streets of New York. I was once again left here in New York for Summer taking care of my brother. I had gotten drunk at a local bar. I had a lot on my mind and I was stressing out. I see a black limo roll up next to me.

"Hello" Jack Bass smiles.

"Hi" I smirk drunk.

"Get in" He says opening the door.

"No" I laugh.

"Pretty please" He says.

I get in and he drives off to some hotel.  We helped me get to his room and once we were in his room, he made a move. He took off my jacket and moved my hair from my neck. He kissed my neck rom behind me. I run my fingers through his hair.

Soon we were both naked and in the bed.

"Fine I will do it!" I say.

"Good fly out tomorrow" He says.

I hang up and Chuck comes behind me.

"Who was that?" He asks.

"Just someone. I have to leave tomorrow to go some where." I say.

"I can come with" He smiles.

"No it's fine. I will only be there a day" I say.

"You sure?" He asks.

"Very" I smile.

He leans in to kiss me and so do I. He kisses me with passion and It makes me smile half way through. I hear someone take a picture and I break away to see two little girls. These two girls have been bugging me for awhile.

"Yes?" I say to them.

"You two are so cute!" They smile.

Chuck laughs and then grabs my chin. He kisses me again and the two little girls snap more pictures. They were going to send them to Gossip Girl. I honestly didn't even care anymore.

The next morning quickly pack and leave a note for Liam. I head to the airport and get my ticket. As I walk through cameras flash and it is crazy. It is going to take 5 hours to get there and i end up falling asleep on the plane ride. Once I land I look around and see a guy holding a sign saying 'Laura Bass'

I roll my eyes and walk to the guy. We go outside and i get into the limo. We ride to Jack's house by the water. Once i get there I am escorted into the house. We go into some room and I see Jack sitting there.

"What do you want now?" I ask.

"Just to see your beautiful face" He smirks.

"You are a Bass. I know the Bass family. Tell me quickly or I will leave." I smile.

"You can't." He smiles.

"Yes I can you have no proof. I will make it seem like you were black mail poor old Laura." I smile.

"Only I would have accidentally left my phone on video and taped the thing the whole time." He smirks.

"You didn't" I growl.

"Want to see them?" He smiles at me and then looks at his laptop.

"Rather not remember that night" I say.

"I replay it every day in my head" He says standing only inches away from me.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Bart is still alive and I need your help to take him down. But Chuck can't know." He smiles.