like father, like son <3

* 6 Months Later * ( i'm in a sad mood, so this is a sad chapter )

"Whoa kid, slow down!" Dean laughed as I downed the last of my vodka. It probably wouldn't be my last though. He said I was only getting one, and this was like..my 7th? He wouldn't give me tequilla and that pissed me off. Vodka did fuck all for me. I needed something strong. With 3 tequillas I would've been on the floor and not asking for more..but no. This stupid 17 year old asshole decided to be a dick.

"Can I get more?" I gave him my best sober look which wasn't hard, because I more or less was. If anything, I was tipsy. But vodka, it really did fuck all for me.

Dean eyed me. "What are you willing to do for more?"

"Anything,"

He raised an eye-brow. "Anything?"

I just said that jackass. "Yeah, anything."

"Come here then," he pulled me over to him on the couch and dragged me over to sit on his knee. He was kinda drunk, he'd had 2 tequillas and a few vodkas. His eyes were kinda red, like when you get high. He'd been smoking a bind earlier but I didn't ask what was in it.

"How old are you again?"

"15,"

"Awh, I missed your birthday? How long ago was it?"

"Yesterday,"

Yup. Yesterday was my 15th birthday and I absolutley fucked up. The whore got a cake and I freaked. Not cause of the cake, but cause she was lighting the candles. I didn't like being near flames. I still had marks where Dad..burnt me with cigarrettes. There was one on the side of my neck and a few on my arms. So when the whore took out the lighter, I shoved her away from me and ran out.

When I got Chris was upset. Kat and the whore were gone. So he sat me down and just looked at me really really sad. He looked like he was gonna cry and i got all pissy cause I thought I made him upset. I didn't know why I did that with Chris. Everytime he was upset, I blamed it on myself and started bawling. I couldn't help it. He was the most i'd cared for anyone.

But then he told me he was marrying the whore. And I just got pissed. He bitched, I bitched, we bitched for hours and hours. He told me if I didn't like it then I knew where to go, and I knew that too. So I just left. I went to Dean's house, only knowing him because he went to the same therapist and I'd met him there a few times. I didn't like Dean, he just got me weed and drink. That was all I needed.

I started having weed a lot more. I always had a bind on me. I just felt easier that way. Dean said I shouldn't do it that much, but he took painkillers all the time so he couldn't say shit. He was a hyprocrite. I didn't care though. I didn't have a care in the world.

Because I was drunk.

Sort of.

"Come here," Dean murmured and cupped my chin. "Let me make it up to you," he leaned in forwards to meet my face and he kissed me. It lasted less than a second though, cause i pulled away and looked down with embarrassment. I didn't know why I was embarrassed, I guess I just didn't like affection.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I muttered. "I just..feel kinda sick,"

"Well come here and let me make it all better," he took my arms and pulled me closer to him, but I jumped back onto the other side of the couch in shock.

"No!" I cried. "I mean..I just..I-"

"Shhh," he put a finger to my lips and laughed. "You don't have to be nervous around me Hunter,"