Chapter 9

Hey guys! Sorry I havent uploaded in a day or 2, I have been super busy with family and other things. Hope you enjoy this, Oh and please please please read the little bold bit at the bottom of this chapter for info on what I am doing for Liam's birthday!

Enjoy xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Gracie's POV)

Harry told me to wait. I am waiting. I have been waiting. For 15 minutes.

"Where Is he?" I thought to myself.

I waited another 5 minutes.

By then I had gotten fed up waiting for him, so I went outside to the deck to see if he was still here. He was standing just a little up the deck with Paul, standing beside the railings of the ship. He looked sad.

"What's wrong with him?" I thought desperatly in my head.

I walked up to him to see what was wrong. When I was about 3 feet away from him, I stopped.

"Harry?" I said quietly, "Harry, Is every thing all right?"

Harry kept looking down into the water for about 30 seconds. He then looked up into my hopeful eyes. But all I saw was sorrow and sadness. He took a side ways glance at Paul. He griminced.

My heart dropped.

My face fell.

He is going to break up with me.

I felt tears prickling my eyes.

"Harry!?" I asked in a stern but shaky voice, "Harry, Whats going on?"

He looked up into my eyes. He stood up to his full height. He looked me deep in the eye. But suddenly, some thing changed in his eyes...

The sadness and sorrow was gone?! The much loved happiness and love had returned to his eyes.

"Nothing babe," he replied quietly, "Absolutely nothing." He grabbed my waist and brought me closer to himself. He gave me a light kiss on the lips and smiled.

We stood there for a few minutes. Paul had left to sit on one of the seats on the deck to give us a bit of privacy. But as he saw our little confrontation was over, he got up and walked over to us. He leaned into Harry's ear,

"Bad idea mate." he whispered, I don't think I was meant to hear that....

Paul walked of in the direction of his room taking his phone out of his jean pocket as he walked. He lifted it to his ear and started talking. He was out of ear shot so I couldn't hear what he was saying. I looked up and saw Harry's beautiful emerald green eyes starting into my dark brown ones.

"I'm sorry if I scared you there babe," he said quietly between light kisses on my face and neck, "Just some problems our management managed to conger up." He smiled, "You ready to back or do you want to get a drink?" he asked with a hopeful glint in his eye.

I pulled myself closer to him, running my fingers in circles on his back.

"How about we stay for a couple of drinks? And then we could go back?" I said, he deserved a drink by the looks of it and we always did what I wanted to do.

Harry didn't wait for an answer, he just grabbed my hand and brought me inside the nearest cocktail bar. He walked up to the counter still holding my hand, "Em, a pint and a white wine please?" he handed over the cash, took our drinks and went over to a table in the corner.