Chapter 26

"Well Khalil and I are getting matching tattoos."

WTF is what I really want to say!

"Cool" I said before laughing. "You don't even like pain how are you going to take a needle?" I said.

"I dont know but it will be dope." She said looking at me.

"Yeah you been hanging around Digg toooo muchhh. " we began to joke and laugh.

~~~~~~~

"Noooooo doo you remember when we found that video of Digg" Krystal began.

"Don't even go there"

"Lily you know you already laughed right. Soo it's to late" she said covering up her smile with her hand"

"What video?" Diggy came from front door. He stumble a little on the step.

Me & krystal automatically started laughing.

He made his way over to me and kissed my lips.

"That... You... Fell" I said in between laughs.

"It wasn't funny, It actually did hurt" he said.

" well I couldn't tell, the way you hop back on stage too quick. I remember the percise time 39 seconds into the video. God, I did not like you. " Krystal was laughing so hard she couldn't breath.

Diggy straight faced us to make us stop.

"Your face looked just like that, tooo" I laughed, falling into the lawn. I was trying so hard to stop. "Okay, ok I'm done"

"Imma stop too" krystal said.

"It wasnt funny to begin with" he said walking back to the door.

"watch yo ste-" I said but it was to late he already fell in slow motion. I swear that what it looked like.

We started creasing again. Then he peep his back through the door frame.

"Its not funny Lily!" He shouted.

"I know its not baby" I  said holding my laugh.

"That guy..."

"One of a kind" I finished her sentence as we talked some more.

~

After the party died down, it was just me and my baby in my room. We were watching "Video Girl" on BET with my fine ass bae in it. Megan Good gives me so much life.

"So you wanna be a video girl?" He asked me.

"Nooooo, only if it's your video sweetie." I leaned up & peck his lips.

"So where is my gift?" I asked.

"At my house" he said biting his lip.

I knew exactly where this was headed, I did say once I put on enough weight. I would you know, let him "tear that cherry out."

"Is my gift is actually there?"

I said with a smile.

"Yeah it's always going to be with you." a grin ran across his face.

"Well let's go then" I said as he helped me out the bed.

Diggy

We told her parents we were leaving.

"Hey, that's where we first met." She said ponting at the Staples Center as we we're passing it on the highway. I distinctly remember that day.

"You wanna know how I knew you would be my girl?" I started.

"How?" She turned her head towards me. I turn my head to look at her, and I place in 1 hand on the top of her thigh.

"Before I left to come to LA that night believe it or not." I was chuckling, "Miley told me well we were playing uno."

"So when are you going to get a girlfriend?" I was caught off guard by her started interest in my love life, she said placing a blue 8 down.

"What do you know about having a girlfriend or boyfriend?" I asked my 6 year old sister.

"I know enough to know that everyone has someone special" she said.

"Oh really, including you?" I said raising an eyebrow. She blushed and giggled.

"Who is he?" I demand to know.

"His name is Tyler. He asked me to be his girlfriend one day after he asked me for some of my chocolate chip cookies after nap time." she said.

"Cookies better be the only thing yall sharing." I said sternly.

"Diggy ewww he still have cooties" she said putting down a yellow 8.

"But she will be different in a sea full of people, she will stand out. Uno!" She called out.

"Well I'm not really looking right now." I said in defense seeing how I just got out of a relationship with Melissa crazy ass a month prior.

I placed down a yellow 3 "Uno!" I yelled.

"Diggy, Diggy, Diggy" she said slowly getting out of her chair, placing her little hand on my shoulder.

"It will happen when you least excepted." She said turning around placing down her draw 4 card. She left the room laughing.

~

We pull up to my apartment building.

"It was at that moment when you step back from all them girls, and flashed that smile. That's how I knew it was you."

"So if Miley wouldn't have said anything, would you still have noticed me?" Lily ask getting out the car.

"Probably not." I smiled and walked over to place my arm over her shoulder.

"Remind me to thank her next time i see her." I looked down to see her smiling.

"I will" I stated before kissing the top of her hair.

Lily

We made our way upstairs "If there is no present up here, Daniel. I will be forced to hurt you." I said as we approach his apartment 4D.

"There is patience my child." he said while I hit his stomach. "See bad girls don't get presents, when they don't play fair." He said wanging a finger in front of my face.

"Booy if you don't just open up this door." I said I was starting to become irritated.

"Won't you open it" he said holding single red key.

"Mines?!" I said eagerly. He nodded his head in response.

"YAY!" I said snatching my key out of his hands. "I got my own key, I got my own key!" I was singing while I placed the key in the lock. I felt his hands around my waist as I stepped inside to see...