Chapter 16

Diggy

I had to hang up they were back.

"Oh Danny" Melissa said quietly.

"We know you still in here" Bazyli voice said. I quietly moved around I felt them looking for me.

"Daniel is that anyway to treat guest" Melissa said.

That broad is straight delusional I should have listen to spin about her.

"Remember me Dan. It's me Bazyli." I put Lily unconscious body where I was hiding the first time. "We used to skateboard back in the day you know...hang out?" He said.

Yeah now I remember Bazyli he was my best friend when I lived in Queens but we moved to Jersey. He was like 2 years older than me & he had a little sister name Melissa.

Oh shit.

"You are going to have to be a man now Diggy and take care of my sister's baby!" He yelled.

Krystal 

"We have pin pointed the location from which Daniel made the call from." Det. Bell told us. "units are on there way now!"

"Can we please go, I just need to see if my daughter is alright please." Mr. Robert said.

"I also want to go" Rev Run said. "yeah but only you two." Det. Bell said.

........................

Everyone else was gone when I came out of the room: Khalil, Spin, Quinn, Roger, Rick and Quincy.

Leaving me with Mrs. Simmons and Mrs. Adrianna who were both crying there eyes out.

"Did he say anything about Lily?" Ms. Adrianna finally pulled out of crying.

I shook my head no "but I'm sure she is fine she has Diggy with her." I said holding my tears back.

-----

Diggy 

"I don't have to do nothing because that's not my kid." I yelled from the back corner.

"Yes it is" Melissa screamed.

"You both are nuts. Bazyli how dare you put yours hands on a girl that has nothing to do with this? News flash we aren't together!!!!" I yelled.

"What?!?!" Brian said. "You said she was stealing Diggy away from you. Also that she was the one telling Diggy that it isn't his kid." He shouted at Melissa.

"Well... I saw them kissing.... I thought-"

"You thought nothing!" He yelled.

"She isn't pregnant anymore either she got an abortion." I yelled from a different corner.

I seen him stop and turned to Melissa his eyes were wide and his veins were popping out. "WTF WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" he questioned her.

"i-i ju-ju... Sorry" he placed bought of his hand on his head.

"What? You telling we did this for nothing?"

Then I heard tires and sirens coming our way.

"Diggy!" Spin called out. "We are here bro"

Bazyli and Melissa try to run out the door.

"Hold it right there. Hands up!" A police officer yelled. They stop and I immediately ran over to Lily and remove the box from her face.

She had blood coming her mouth and nose.

"Lilian!!!!!!" I heard a man scream out.

"Over here sir!" It was Lily's dad.

"Omg my baby" he said well picking her up bridal style to the ambulance.

"Daniel!?!" I looked up to see my dad calling my name. I got up and he gave me the biggest hug.

"I thought we lost you" he said.

"Dad I'm okay" well as we walk over to another ambulance.

"This nightmare is over!" I said to myself.