20

hi!! I just wanna say thank you for 1K reads on my lame book sjbnjfn. Thank you for everyone who's read this and I hope you have enjoyed it so far because I have been enjoying creating the plot and everything and seeing people read it makes me happy :) ok now back to the story!!

*stan to losers club*

Stan: GUYS WE NEED TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW

Bev: what's wrong??!!

Mike: is everything ok

Stan: NO IT'S NOT OK

Bill: stan what is it, who's hurt

Ben: what's happening

Mike: ben and eddie are at my house we will get there asap whatever it is that's going on

Stan: get eddie on

Eddie: stan what's wrong??

Stan: eddie I'm sorry but I have to kick you out for a second ok?

Eddie: WHAT HAPPENED?!

Stan: mike, ben do not let him see the phone ok?

*eddie has left the gc*

Mike: stan what the fuck is happening

Ben: yeah where is richie too we need to tell him to go to the hospital right?

Stan: ......

Bev: NO

Bill: STAN PLEASE TELL ME HE DIDN'T

Mike: WHAT IS GOING ON

Stan: RICHIE'S MOM BEAT HIM AND HE TRIED TO PUT A BULLET THROUGH HIS HEAD

Bev: OH MY GOD PLEASE TELL ME HE'S ALIVE

Mike: oh my god....

Bill: IM ON MY WAY TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW

Bill: sit eddie down right now before you tell him

Stan: HE'S ALIVE BUT BARELY HE'S IN SURGERY RIGHT NOW TRYING TO GET THE BULLET OUT

Bev: FUCK

Bill: god it's a fucking miracle he's alive

Stan: yeah it just missed his brain

Mike: alright we will be there as soon as we tell eddie

Stan: you know richie loved him right

Bill: what?!

Mike: are you serious

Bev: eddie has been love struck over richie for so long thinking he wasn't gay are you telling me richie liked him all along?!

Stan: EDDIE LIKED HIM ARE YOU

Ben: I think we need to get eddie to richie asap

Bev: GO TELL EDDIE AND GET DOWN HERE

Eddie's POV (back with the non text stuff woo)

"Guys why are you looking like that! What is happening why can I not see!" I try to peek at one of their phones as a wave of panic washes over me. What's so bad that I can't see it? Why are they about to cry? Why do both their faces now look surprised,happy but sad at the same time? What the hell is going on?

"Does someone please mind telling me what is happening and why we have to go to the hospital?" Mike looks up at me with sorrow and sits me down as both him and Ben stand in front of putting a hand on my arm.

"Alright I don't know how to put this bu-" Ben interrupts Mike blurting, "good or bad news first." "Uhh good news?" I ask suspiciously. "Ben no we will let him tell eddie himself ok." Mike glares at Ben then back to me with sadness. "Who's telling me what?" I start to stand up but they both push me back down, something is very wrong.

"So one of our friends is in the hospital. His mom hit him and he tried to leave this world and he's currently in surgery." Mike says trying not to cry. "What?! Who!" I push the thought of who it might be away praying it wasn't him. "Eddie I think you know who it is." Ben says as tears start coming out of my eyes.

"No..... no it can't be Richie. S-see I'll text him right now and he will respond." I start to feel dizzy. "Eddie sit back down, please." I do as they say while my everything is shaking, I feel like throwing up. "Are you alright?" Mike asks as I look directly in his eyes and yell.
"THE LOVE OF MY FUCKING LIFE IS IN THE HOSPITAL IN PAIN AND COULD HAVE DIED TONIGHT I AM NOT ALRIGHT." I didn't mean to be so loud and in his face, I just didn't know how to process anything. "I'm sorry I just."

"Don't apologize I get it, do you want us to take you to the hospital with us?" Mike asks in a sympathetic tone. I nod as Ben leads me to the car and we drive off to the hospital.