Chapter Eighteen

Please read/vote/camnebt/fan! Thank you!!:)

Chapter Eighteen

When the alarm went off I was actually okay with it. That hate feeling wasn't as bad. I stretched, feeling lucas' arms firm around my waist, and I smiled, tilting my head back, kissing him under his chin. I felt his muscles move into a grin, and I sat up. Elvis Duran was laughing from my radio, and it made my day even better.

"Get up, sleepy." I said, standing up with a smile.

"No." he groaned. I laughed. We had yet another thing in common. But-

"If hounding get up I'll have to take a shower by myself." I sat up and flung off the covers, grabbing me around the waist, carrying my to the giant bathroom, both of us laughing. His mom came ou of her room and smiled at us. The strict photographer woman I'd met my second day in New York was now a softer, more fun, mother of my boyfriend. My lover. I smiled to myself at the thought.

"So I'll be meeting tracy?" I asked. We were back in our room, and I was unpacking, still wrapped in the white towel, my hair wet around my shoulders and back.

"I guess so." he said. "Or we could stay home and go to lunch." he said, sliding his arms around my waist from behind.

"No!" his mom called. "School, not dates! Hurry up or you'll be late."

"it's six thirty!" I called back. She opened the door.

"Yes, but if I know anything about a girl like Tiffany Thomas, it's that you take time to get ready." I raised an eyebrow. "Your mom was telling me you might be late for a photo shoot because you always take so long." she winked, and shruggng, closed the door.

"Its not easy being pretty!" I called.

"I know!" she laughed.

"Im pretty sure it comes naturally to you." I yelled as he grabbed my sides, tickling me. I was still smiling like an idiot and I picked out an outfit from the bottom of my jammed suitcase. A black dress tight at the waits and black six inch heels...duh! I looked at it then swapped the black for purple, and changed the heels to a dull, faded version of the dress' color. Classy. I dropped the towel and pulled on the dress, sliding on the heels.

"You know you could just go naked, right?" Lucas smiled, pulling on his grey tank top.

"Only if it were just the two of us." I winked and went to the bathroom, doing my hair and makeup, then I went back to my room to find something gold, prefferably silver.

"Here." Lias came up behind me and buckled a chain behind my neck. "When I got it I was going to give it to you if I ever saw you again." I walked to the mirror and looked at it. It was stunning, eye catching from miles away. It was a doublesided silver heart, Tiffany on the bottom side and Lucas on the up side. In each name a diamond was embedded, giving it an extra bam. It was perfect.

"Wow, Lucas. This is amazing." I said breathlessly. "Thank you."

"Your welcome." he kissed me.

"Time to go!" Lucas' mom shouted up. I grabbed my black leather jacket and pulled it on. Lucas was wearing a black and grey striped top I've his tank top with jeans. He looked hotter than ever. It showed his muscles.

We went into the kitchen to Mr. J's.

"Yum!" I grabbed mine and started eating. "Rhank yuh!" it came out odd through the food. Sara laughed.

"By home by ten?"

"Yup." Lucas said. She left for work. We climbed into Lucas' car and he gave me a quick tour of the small town. We pulled into the parking lot, and I looked around at the school. A silver comvertable drive by and parked in the front row nearer the entrance. The school was brick and huge, with lots of windows. It was at least three stories high.