Chapter Seventeen

Please read/comment/vote/fan!!!!! Thank you!!!!!:)

Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

~*~Lucas POV~*~

I couldnt handle this. I called into school sick on monday, an called Tiffany. I tried pulling up her contact but there wasn't anything there. Huh. So I just dialed the number instead.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Tiffany, it's Lucas." I said.

~*~Tiffany POV~*~

"Oh my god, you never called me! What's up?" I asked.

"I met someone today," he started.

"Excuse me?" my heart started thumping.

"She's from school. And, well listen, tiff." this couldn't be happening to me. Was he going to ditch me.

"Anyway, I made a huge mistake." I was a mistake?

"I agreed to go on date with her and I ended up kissing her cheek." he sighed.

"So are you breaking up with me?" I asked.

"Tiffany, no! Hell, no! Not in a million years!"

"Good!" I laughed in releif. "But why are you telling me this?"

"Because I don't want you to get hurt." my heart started racing again.

"What do you mean, get hurt?" I asked.

"Tracy, the girl, knows Alecia. She got a picture of my kissing her on the cheek, and I have a feelig you may be seeing it. So I just needed you to know."

"But nothing else is going to happen, right?" I asked. "No more dates or kissing or ANYTHING?"

"Nothing. And this is my cell number, so keep it. I'm not supossed to let you, but I want you to. Wait for me to call you, but you can text me whenever, k?" I listened to this, releif spreading through my body.

"Okay. I love you. And by the way, lindy and I cut out the crotch of Alecia and Lilly's jeans after they sawed off one of my heels." I smiled

"Nice!" he laughed. I heard his mom call him in the distance.

"Lucas! Dinner! Call her back tomorrow!"

"Ok!" he called.

"Tell her I said hi." I said.

"Mom, tiff says hi."

"Hey Tiffany!" she called.

"Mom says hi." he said.

"Why so plain?" I asked. He didn't seem to care.

"Sorry, rough day."

"I bet." I sighed. "Well I'll let you go. Bye." I hung up while he was saying he loved me. Yeah, right. My phone rang.

"What, Lucas?" I asked.

"Tiffany, I'm sorry, okay? You have to believe me!" he said, desperately.

"Lucas, I'm dying here! I can't stand it without you! All those popular bitches at school, Parker telling me he loves me, Davin softly asking me out, and the whole time I ignored it all for you and - Lucas, I need you, and there you go, making out with some cow!" those all to familliar tears slid from my eyes and I found myself holding onto my pillow like it was Lucas, and sobbing into the cell phone. I want to see him. I NEED to see him! He comforted me, and when we hung up I ran inti lindy's room.

"I NEED Lucas!" I punched her pillow. "I can't do this without him anymore! I couldn't do it for a day!"

"Tiffany!" she looked exasperatedly at me. "Go catch the soonest flight to Nebraska and get you ass in his arms! Your eighteen, you fucking dumb ass! You can do whatever you want! We've been dropping hints all week!" she hit her leg and I just stood there like the dumb ass I was, my mouth hanging open.