Ashton... And ashton?

Chapter 12

Jill's POV

Well another birthday without my parents. We are both 10 now. It's weird still with this new attitude from the nanny.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I said trailing off. I was walking to meet Cal at the bus stop when someone bumped into me and instead of me falling down, he did.

He has dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes.

"Hi! I'm ashton. sorry bout that ma'am." He said picking himself up. 'Ma'am' I thought. 'I'm only 10 for Gods sake'

"I'm sorry I was just- then I- I'm Jill." I spit out.

"Well Jill. nice to meet you." he is really nice for 10 years old. "I was just on my way to school. What school do you go to?" I asked him.

He looked uncomfortable. "Um. We just met and I don't know you very well so. I was just on my way home from the store to give this to my little brother and momma." He explained. Hm, smart.

"Oh okay. Well I guess i'll see you around." I offered. "Yeah." I hugged him awkwardly and left. I like giving hugs. My mom used to tell me always to give hugs, she always said "Maybe that's the only act of kindness they will get for who knows how long."

I met up with calum along the way and now we are at the bus stop. "Cal! I met someone today on the way here." I said turning to him.

"What's her name?" he asked. "His name is ashton and we accidentally bumped into each other at-" he interrupted me.

"a boy?" he sounded surprised. I mean I would too I don't talk to anyone other than him let alone another boy...

"Um yeah."

"Oh. Does he go to our school?" he stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked at the ground. Calum doesn't like to wear anything but pants. Jeans are like is wardrobe.

"I'm- um not sure. He said he had to go take care of his family or something."

Once we got on the bus we were greeted by the geeks, and the cool kids, and everyone in between. We sat in the back of the bus where we usually sat.

We were about to leave when the bus driver stopped and opened the doors again. Only me and cal noticed since we, well, have nothing better to do.

Someone got in and was talking to the bus driver. It was definitely a girl unless it was a guy with really long hair. She had a black hat on and a floral print dress with a tan cardigan over it. She also had cream ankle socks and black tights that matched with her black leather boots.

She's seems to be the only one with her head on straight around here.

She started walking, trying to find a seat. she stopped right in front of me and calums seat.

"Can I sit with you? Please." She asked politely. I look around. every seat full. Great. "Um sure." I said and scooted closer to cal to give her more room.

Once she got situated, she turned to us. "Hi, I'm Ashton." she said. Okay that's freaky. I look at calum and he had the same face I did, our jaws dropped. I lifted my hand to his chin and closed it.

"Hi, Ashton. I'm Jill and this is Calum." I smiled at her. "Hi. I just moved here from Perth." She explained. I smiled again not knowing what to say next. "I hope you have a great first day here. if you need anything I'm here and so is Calum." We sat in silence the rest of the ride.

~after school~

"Thanks for being with me today Jill it helped alot! I was thinking that if you wanted to you can come over?" she asked pulling a strand of hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear.

"Oh um. I would," her face lit up. "But I have some where to go with Calum. But I can come after that!" I said switching my bag to the other side.

"Oh yeah sure! here's my address. See you!"

I smiled and walked over to Cal who was waiting for me. "Hey." "hi. how was ashton today." he asked.

"Fun, actually. She's- she's real. She's not fake and I feel like some girls are started to turn out like that. Ya know?" I asked as we both reached for the door and pulled it open.

This is our diner. I say our diner because we have been coming here since we were little. We come here every Friday or when we just need to talk. Yes we're only 10 but if anything does happen out parents had connections with the people who work here.

"She actually um invited me over. tonight." I said taking off my coat and sitting down.

Calums POV

"She actually um invited me over. Tonight." She told me as she sat down.

"I'm sure you'll have fun." I told her. Then we waited to order.

A/N- THANKS YALL FOR 63 READS LOL. FOLLOW ME ON VINE: Liall irwin

23 DAYS UNTIL MY 1D CONCERT I CANT WAIT. COMMENT WHEN YOURS IS OR WAS! IN THIS CHAPTER I INTRODUCES ASHTON AND ASHTON ONE OF THOSE ASHTONS IS FROM A FAMOUS BAND AND ONE OF THOSE ASHTONS IS FANOUS FROM VINE. I LOVE THEM BOTH SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU DO TOO