Chapter 7 friday night football (after party){Alex}

Aaron Smith-Dancing (Krono remix)

Hey everyone I just wanted to say thank you for all the support I've been getting from y'all. In this last week, my story has reached 3k reads and is still rising, which I never thought would be possible this early on in the book. So as a reward to all my loyal fans I will be releasing chapters 7 and 8 to you today. Remember to vote and enjoy!!!! 😁

Alex's POV

The party was already in full swing when I and Reese arrived. The house that the party was being hosted at was owned be one of Reese's teammates, I don't exactly know which one all I know is that it was big and filled with the entire student body. Everyone stopped partying to clap for Reese and congratulate him on the win tonight as we entered. Some even tell him an early happy birthday since all the non shifters think he's going on a camping trip with his dad tomorrow and won't be available. It was a lie he told to get out of all the party's everyone was trying to throw him for tomorrow.

As I make my way to the kitchen girl's come up to me and try to drag me to the dance floor. I don't mind them, in fact, I love to dance. However, as soon as they appeared Reese shut them all down. He simply told them that I'm not interested and would pull some lonely dude from off the wall to dance with the girl instead. He always does that when people ask me to dance, and Funny enough three out of four times's the two that Reese would pair up together would end up dating.

I asked him ones why he always did that, his excuse was that we had people to greet and I had no time for dancing. It's something I just had to learn to live with when I go to parties. But thankfully I won't have to after tonight. No more Reese telling me what to do.

I make my way to the kitchen and find the tray of shots lounging around on the table. I don't care what's in them as long as they get me through the rest of the night. I quickly shoot back two then make my way to the fridge, grabbing a beer. I pop open the top ready to drink, but before I could Reese took the can from my hand.

"Slowdown Runt, you have all night to get white girl wasted." He says taking a sip of the beer that was previously for me. He dragged me out to the patio where he talked with his football bodies until the random girl of the night Reese was bound to sleep with made her appearance. She was my hight with brown wavy long hair and had on a black lace dress that is barely even covering her breast.

Luckily for me, Jack, Sky, and Isaac, decided to show up right when they started making out.
I made my way back inside and through the crowd of dancing teens to meet my friends. Making sure to stop by the kitchen on the way to get me two more shots.

"Alex hey" sky said coming up to me and giving me a tight hug which I returned.

" I hope you weren't waiting long for us to arrive, where's Reese ?" She asked now pulling away from the hug to look over my shoulder. She mouthed an "O" shape with her lips, causing me to look behind me and sure enough, there was Reese now in the living room with that girl pressed against a wall still sucking off each other's faces.
I swear it's like he's following me with her or something.

"Well forget him, come on let's go dance." She pulls me but I pull away.
"Thanks for the offer but Reese is distracted right now and I would like it to stay that way," I say taking another shot. And giving the other one to Sky. "thanks and the offer still stands if you want to dance any time tonight." She said shooting back her shot. " O shit, don't drink too many of these tonight Alex I mean it," she said scolding me on my drinking habits after tasting how strange the shots are.

"Ok Mom, "I say back. I look over to Jack noticing that he's being quieter than usual. He was looking at the back of Reese's head with a glare on his usually unreadable face, honestly, if He stared any longer I'm sure he would have burned a hole in the back of Reese's Head.