Chapter 11 come back to me

He hasn't woken up, last night the doctor's set him up in the pack's medical cabin. there is no word on when he will wake up. the cuts and the bruises on his body where so horrific that his body can't heal itself fast enough. I didn't know how to severe his condition was until I was informed by his doctor that he might not make it past the current week if his condition stays the same. my anger got the best of me and I had to be restrained and forcefully taken out of the room by mar's and my father after I got the news. let's just say I owe the doctor a sincere apology and a new healers coat, I have since called for additional help.

I am currently sitting in the waiting room with Jack, Isaac, my parents and former Beta Mar's. Alex's Parents still haven't shown up yet, and I don't think they will make an appearance. Those cowards don't deserve to see him anyways I thought. I want nothing more than Alex to wake up so I reached out to a local coven for assistance. the supreme of the particular coven is an old family friend. she was eager to help after I informed her of the situation and immediately sent over a witch with the natural talent of healing, and now we are all sitting here waiting for her arrival.

When me and Alex where little he would get angry at me for always calling Witches superheroes. he was still a bookworm as a kid, and imagining anything as different from what it actually was, is silly to him. I mean to me witches talents where basically Superpowers that they get from the life energy all around them. A normal which has about two talents aside from being able to cast spells. I was also informed that the particular witch that was summoned Is A Doughtier of Gaia, witches that posses one of the elemental talents of fire, water, wind, earth, and ice. These witches are coveted and desired. its also been said that the strength and status of a coven are dependent on how many Daughters are active member's.

I only knew what I know now about witches because when we where kids Alex would read me the book of ancient witch mythology. It was one of his favorite books to read as a kid, and The only catch for him reading aloud to me was that I was not allowed to talk or do anything to disturb him while he was reading, "I was only to sit and listen" as he liked to say.

at first, I was mad that I wasn't allowed to speak but I agreed to his terms anyway. I don't think I could even speak if I wanted to, his voice and the way he spoke like he's read out loud a million times had me struck speechless. all I could do was stare at him not knowing then, but with every word he spoke, peace of my heart became his. The rest of the days would be spent listening to his sweet voice sing about witches, werewolves and creatures alike depending on which book Mag's the elder would lend him. he is so amazing in every way I wish I could tell him.my thoughts quickly turned from sappy to anger at the situation at hand, why was this happening, why was my heart lying in bed fighting for his life. and more importantly why was the witch not here yet.

My fingers clenched as I held them together, my emotions running wild. Almost an hour had passed until an enforcer let us know that the witch had finally arrived.