|Chapter Five|

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.❤

All of the three alphas Louis has mostly hated his whole life; the boy under the tree; the new pack Leader; and the bastard at Niall's engagement party, come in the form of one and Louis realises he has always hated just one person. He is standing right in front of Louis, and the omega despises him with the power of three. That is a lot of rage accumulated throughout the years, which is not healthy for anyone, but, Harry deserves it.

His first thought is to run away, to get out of this room, to get out of this house, to get out of this city. Just to get out of any place where Harry is. He hates the way those green eyes look at him with disgust, not because he cares about that, but because he wants to deny to this person the luxury of even having him in his presence.

Anyone in their right state of mind would get scared of the way Harry set up their meeting and the way he is blocking the main door right now, making sure Louis has no escape. But, Louis isn't one of them. Yes, he knows maybe he isn't as strong as Harry physically, but he is fast and quick and he will always use these abilities to get away from repugnant arseholes.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Harry's voice booms throughout the room, the handle of the mug crushing in his hand causing the mug to slip through his fingers and the coffee splatters all over the pavement.

None of them even bat an eye at it.

Look, Louis has a few options and ideas on how to handle the type of situation he's in. One, he can apologize for his behaviour and beg Harry to let him work here; two, give Harry a piece of his mind and risk his job altogether with his life; three, act as if Louis doesn't know what Harry is talking about.

Option number one is out of the question. He'd rather choke on his own vomit than apologize for standing up for his beliefs. No matter what, he will always stay true to himself and to what he is sure of how things should be. Harry is Ignorance in human form, but that won't make Louis stoop to his level.

Option number two sounds the most appealing to him, craving so deep in his soul to lay on Harry all of those insults he has repeated night after night before falling asleep as a response to Harry's behaviour at the party. But, his job is too important for him and Noe, and his life is too precious to his family.

So he goes for option number three.

"I am here to work, sir." Louis wants to roll his eyes to himself for calling Harry sir, but even if he likes it or not, Harry is his boss. Feigning ignorance and respect is what Louis needs if he wants to keep his job.

It's been only five minutes inside this house and he already wants to quit and leave. Unfortunately, Louis cannot allow himself that. Not now when he finally saw his mum happy that her son got a job; not now when he promised his family that things would change for the better.

So what if he has to call Harry sir for the next three months? They'll probably pass by in the blink of an eye and Louis' career at the pack house will remain ancient history. It is only for three months. Right?

God, Louis needs a drink. And he has never even tasted alcohol before in his life.

When he says the words he tries to remain as calm as possible, trying so hard that his features give nothing away. He's sure he must look like he's constipated. Oh, what would he give just so he could claw Harry's eyes out right now and calm down the nagging voice in the back of his head. That voice resembles those small flies flying around your ear when you're trying to sleep at night during summer. It makes him to want to burn this whole house down.