Part 9

has not been edited*

recap: "Show yourself!" Death Wolf shouted at the person in the shadows, and our jaws dropped....

_____________________________________________ _________________________

Taiyo Yami's pov

"Hello boys!" the fox woman said to us. I furrowed my eyebrows, "What.Happened.To.Her???" I said trying to sound calm. "Looks like she didn't eat any for awhile." she said, "What?! Dammit Wolf did you starve her to death?" I asked him rage seething in my words, he was unaffected, "No just shut up you shadow bastard, she was here for a few hours sleeping, she never said she was hungry." he hugged her close, it was sickening. The fox woman laughed, "Not food you idiots but souls." "Souls?" me and the wolf said in unison. She flashed a fanged grin, "Don'tcha know? She half dead plus with out Raiko she can't go very long before eating one." "No I never heard of it, and what do you mean she's half dead?!" I asked.

"Oh how you would like to know." she said teasingly. "Tell us or I'll kill you on the spot!" Death Wolf shouted at her while craddling Tsuki. I growled and walked back over to her snatching Tsuki out of his arms, "Hey! What the hell man?!" he snarled at me. "I am the one courting her, I am her boyfriend so shut up!" I snarled back at him. He snorted, "That gives you no right to take her from me!" he said pulling her towards him, "Yes. It. Does!" I shouted at him tugging her back to me. This went on for a few minutes until the fox woman flamed up, literally, and screamed, "THAT IS ENOUGH!!!! PUT HER DOWN, NOW!"  she regained her cool as we stepped away from her.

She aprotched Tsuki and started pulling something shiny out of her pocket..........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that is all until i get more comments, votes and fans plz