first time

I looked up at Austin's eyes staring back at me, all I saw was lust and love in his bright hazel eyes. I pulled him close to me and he wrapped his toned arms around my curvy body.

i leaned over and kissed his soft, warm lips, his lips moved in sync with mine as we kissed passionately.

i straddled him and wrapped my hands around his neck, he grabbed my ass and smirked, his hand traced under my shirt and up my back, and he pulled it off and I pulled his off.

he undid the clasp on my bra and pulled it off, I covered my chest with my arms.

"Babe, they are beautiful, you don't have to hide." Austin smiled and pulled my arms off my chest and he licked his lips.

Austin cups my breasts, massaging them slowly. i let out a soft moan and austin pulled my panties down and started to rub my clit getting me all wet, he took his middle finger and index finger and put them inside me, rubbing slowly.

i groaned, "Austin, i want you."

he smiled and pulled his boxers off in one swift motion.

he grabbed his Dick and slowly inserts half of it inside me, it hurt like hell, i felt a tear fall on my cheek.

"Babe? am I hurting you?" Austin asked, sincerity in his eyes.

"Just keep going." i gasped and Austin gently thrusted.

he finally shoved his length all the way in and I started to feel some pleasure.

"Au-Austin, faster!" i moaned an she sped up his thrusts.

it hurt but it felt so good.

"Does that feel good baby?" Austin groaned while thrusting harder.

"Oh. My. God. Yes!" i moaned while he kept doing me deeper and harder.

Austin put me on my hands and knees and did me doggystyle, his dick felt so good, we groaned eachothers name in pleasure.

"Ugh, Fuck me Austin." I groaned as his dick hit the right spots making my pussy feel good.

I felt a knot in my stomach and he groaned loudly, knowing he is close too.

"Au-stin I'm g-oing to cum!" i moaned out as he hit my spots.

"Youre so tight baby, oh my god" austing groaned out loud as he released his liquids inside my pussy and I released around him.

he pulled out and cuddled me next to him. "Best Sex Ever." Austin whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek.