Passionate

I was at my boyfriend Austin's house and we were cuddling on his bed.

It felt nice to have Austin's warm arms wrapped around my body, it made me feel safe and as if nothing else matter but the person laying next to me.

"Babe?" i hear Austin whisper from next to me.

"hmm?" I responded.

"I wanna make love to you.." he replied making me nervous.

me and Austin were both virgins so we didn't have any experience.

my stomach was piling with butterflies at the thought.

I looked into his deep hazel eyes that made me melt each time I looked into them.

i grabbed his face pulling his lips towards mine making them touch.

he roughly but passionately continued the kiss I bit his soft, warm lips making him gasp into my mouth.

he pulled away and started kissing my neck. it felt really good and a soft moan escaped my mouth.

I pulled Austin's shirt off revealing his nice, toned stomach.

he pulled of my shirt revealing my red bra which turned him on even more.

he started to kiss down my stomach to the waistband of my sweatpants, pulling them down slowly with his long fingers.

he sees my panties and starts smirking at me

I've always been a curvy girl who had thicker legs and thighs and I've always have had boobs at a young age. i wasn't perfect and I had my love handles but Austin seemed to love them.

Austin has never seen me naked before for and I've never seen him naked so I'm very self conscious about my body.

he unclasps my bra revealing my chest to him.

"Damn, you're so gorgeous baby." he whispered.

he starts rubbing my nipples making them nice and hard and it felt so good.

he starts licking and rubbing my nipples, grabbing my breasts playing with them.

he pulls his basketball shorts off, revealing his big bulge in his underwear. he starts to grind his bulge in between my legs dry humping me.

"Austin, touch me baby." i moaned to him.

he smirked and pulled my panties off with his teeth and touching it softly teasing me. he stuck his finger in slowly and started licking the slit while working his fingers in. I was so close to cumming but he stopped.

Austin pulled his boxers down revealing his long length. i started rubbing it and jacking it off slowly

i put my tongue on it swirling it around.

I picked up the pace hearing Austin groan and moan out my name.

i put his dick in my mouth bobbing my head up and down. Austin was breathing heavily and about to come but I stopped just in time.

"baby this is supposed to hurt for girls the first time, so tell me if it hurts I will be careful." he said climbing on top on me.

he slowly pushed his big length inside me slowly, it hurt but it slowly subsided.

he made eye contact the whole time he pushed in and out slowly.

i gasped loudly.

"Babe, do you want me to sto-"

i cut him off

"Ugh, babe just go faster, don't stop!" i moaned.

he rocked his hips onto mine faster and faster each thrust, still making eye contact.

"yeah, baby does that feel good?"

he groaned out while rolling our hips together faster.

"Oh. My. God. Yes Au-austin." i moaned back.

he moaned my name bucking his hips into mine.

it was weird seeing him like this saying all this dirty stuff to me. as a boyfriend he was very sweet, kind and sensible, but his demeanor changed when he did all this stuffed me.

i like it a lot.

"I like the way you say my name." he groaned in my ear kissing my neck.

"Au-stin, mmm harder." i moaned as he kept saying things making me blush and moan louder. i scratched down his back with my dull nails and grabbed his wavy, messy hair.

he pulled out and I was still heavily breathing.

he rolled so I was on top. I looked down at him and and smirked, blushing.

"Are you nervous, baby?" he whispered intertwining our fingers again eachothers.

"yeah...." I quietly responded.

"Baby, don't be shy." he said moving my hair out of my face and leaning up to kiss me.

I blushed and he entered me slowly as I was on top of him.

"Baby, you're so tight.." he groaned quietly.

i rode his dick hard as he slowly thrusted into me, helping me.

"Ah-Austin I'm about to cum."

i moaned out.

"me too." he responded.

I came on him as he pulled out and I put it in my mouth. he came and I swallowed what he released.

we spent the rest of the night cuddling and telling eachother stuff, in bed wrapped in eachothers arms.