Ten

Instead of traveling back to America to then go back to Barcelona, I've made a deal with Victoria's Secret that since the shoot was just going to be taken place in front of just a plain black background with a white bed.

I just made more sense than wasting a plane ride to America.

Save the environment.

"Scccooouutt." I hear that familiar voice shout walking through my front door. I look over my shoulder on the couch and look at the tall man, who's dressed in grey work pants and a pink and white strpied shirt with one button at his neck undone.

"You look very wedding topper today." I say looking him up and down whiel pushing myself up off my couch.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"It's just you look like the groom that would be on top of a wedding cake." I explain and he just laughs and looks me up and down.

"Well you look like you woke up and choose your outfit with your eyes shut." He smirks at me and I glare at him and look down at my outfit. 

I'm wearing aztec print leggings which are multi-coloured with a pink and grey tie-dye baggy crop top t-shirt, I've just got a black zipper on and a pair of black flip flops.

Today I don't care how anyone sees me to be honest.

"I don't care, I'm comfy." I smile sweetly before picking up my phone and my lip balm and follow Evan out of the door and lock it behind me.

We take the elevator down because we're a lazy pair before walking out of the apartment building and I run out into Evan's car, not looking at the paparazzi taking pictures in their cars or on the sidewalk.

"They're going to have fun looking at your outfit this week." Evan smirks at me climbing into the car and buckles his seatbelt.

Our driver takes us through the busy Barcelona streets heading towards the area where we're shooting the commercial, I think it's just in a rented warehouse, but I could be wrong.

Evan and I start to sing along to the radio, it's a Shakira song and watching Evan sing in spanish is funny, mainly because he is still learning to speak spanish and only joins in at certain times. Giggling I watch Evan start to make very big hand movements along to the music, like he's in a music video or something.

"We're here." The driver tells us. I thank him and climb out of the car and follow Evan into the small warehouse where I'm immediately rushed away into hair and make-up.

The foundation is blended into my face with a wet beauty blender. They then apply concealer under my eyes and to any blemishes on my face. Bronzer and blush are next so I have to make a fish face to make it easier for them to know where to apply them. A mute pink coloured lipstick is then applied to my lips with a pink lip gloss over it. I rub my lips together and then blot them with a tissue to take off any excess.

While my make-up is being done, people are doing my hair, they've finished now and the curls are pinned to my head now and are being sprayed with hairspray which makes me cough a few times, choking on the hairspray.

"Wardrobe is just next door." A voice shouts so I grab one of the signature pink satin robes and walk out of this room and into the room next door.

"Here is your outfit." A women points to a rack with plain black underwear with a red lace over it. The bottoms are the same, plain black with red lace over it.

I go behind the curtain set up and quickly strip out of my close before pulling on the bra and bottoms. I adjust them to fit perfectly and adjust my boobs to make them look bigger than they actually are.