SIX

┏━━━━━┛〖〗┗━━━━━┓

PART II ; OH HELLO PETER KAVINSKY

★。\|/。★ 

┗━━━━━┓〖〗 ┏━━━━━┛  

     PETER COULDN'T HELP TO SMILE SOFTLY BEFORE WALKING OFF TO HIS OWN HOTEL ROOM. He had just talked to Genevieve, declaring it was over once in for all. After the fake dating and getting to know her, he fell heads over heels for Lara Jean Covey. Once his feet lead him to the room, he stuffed his hand into his pocket and grabbed his hotel key. Peter then paused all of a sudden when something caught his eyes. It was Lara Jean's favorite scrunchy and a folded note besides it. He bent down to pick the two things up. His fingers glided across the note. Almost everyday, usually school days, he would get the same kind of note from the same person. However, the person always signed their name as 'Me', secreting their identity. Peter always kept the notes even though she told him differently. Deep down, he was curious on who 'Me' was and wanted to figure out who she was. Peter shoved the note and the scrunchy into his pocket before entering the room. Peter's face curled into a sour expression as he walked into the room. 

     "Oh my God! Greg!" Peter exclaimed.

     Both the girl and Greg screamed as they hastily brought the duvet to cover their bodies. "Oh hey P.K. Peter, this is Sydney Coax. Sydney, this is Peter Kavinsky." 

    "Are you gonna be doing this all night?" He asked as he gestured to the both of them.

    "You know it, PK!" Greg fiercely answered.

    Peter rolled his eyes exaggeratedly before folding his arms against his chest. "Where am I going to sleep now?"

    "All rooms are full. Except for Sydney's. You can sleep in there or here." Greg suggested with a light shrug.

    "Yeah, I'm definitely not sleeping in here." Peter mutters as he shakes his head. Sydney points to the card that was placed on the desk. Peter grabs the key card and heads over to Sydney's room. Mindlessly, he opens the hotel door and walks into the room. All of a sudden, a shriek bursts his eardrums. Peter looks up to see a girl hastily bringing her towel to cover her body. She looked oddly familiar. She had a clear face with a pale complexion. Her eyebrows were clearly defined while she had dark brown eyes that almost looked black from a distance. Her hair was soaking wet as well. "What... what are you doing here? You're not Sydney." She questioned as her face twisted into confusion.