FIVE

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

DEAR
         PETER KAVINSKY:

         Today was the day where we traveled to the ski lodge for the infamous school skiing trip. And to be completely honest, this is my first school trip away from home. While I am also quite scared as well because the ski trip was famous for girls loosing their virginity. But, that's not the point I'm trying to make. I noticed on the bus ride that you and Lara Jean didn't sit together. She sat with her best friend, Christine right? When she sat next to her, a pained expression crossed your face. And, I wanted to ask you what was wrong and if you were okay. Unfortunately Genevieve beat me to the punch. However I wasn't worried that she sat next to you because it was obvious that you didn't have feelings for her anymore. But I guess Genevieve didn't get the memo. However at one point, I did notice something around her wrist. It was Lara Jean's favorite scrunchy. First of all, I was confused. Like super confused because whenever I was with Lara Jean, she never left it with anyone. Not even her own sisters. Then, I remembered you wearing it at the party. And I realized that after the party, you didn't have it on anymore. Don't worry, I trust that you didn't do anything with her. Because I know that you love Lara and you would never do anything to harm her. Sometimes, I wish that someone loved me like you love Lara Jean. I'm tired of being ignored. By you. By everyone.

Because I'm always the girl in the back who whispers the answer to the question that you have no clue on while I'm also the girl who pays for people's lunch when they don't have one and do I get a simple thanks? No. And to be quite honest, it hurts because for a long time, I actually believed that everything I did nice would pay off. It never did. Sometimes, I just want to scream to silence all the voices pounding against my head.

Have a nice night. Here's the scrunchy that you can give back to Lara.

Also, I might've punched Genevieve in the nose?

Sincerely,
Me.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

sorry that was a later update than scheduled? it was because my geometry was harder than expected. i eventually gave up and i was like i'll do it later. because my teacher doesn't count late papers. so that's cool. anyways, sorry that my chapters are shitty as hell. i'm writing on an ipad and its much harder without my laptop. when it's the weekend, that's will i'll change the template of the book. so yeah!

how was ur day?

i had to do the stupid ass pacer test in P.E

favorite part about this book?

also GUESS WHAT? REAL LIFE SCENES ARE COMING NEXT CHAPPTER. YEYEYEY PROBABLY WONT BE TMRW because i have a lot of homework that's due friday and i won't do friday because i'll be at a camp thing with my school so that's lit.

goodbye and goodnight

VOTE AND COMMENT

AND U GUYS ARE SO FUCKIMG PRECIOUS. I APPRECIATE EVERY FUCKING COMMENT. I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS