The Big Surprise

AN- OH MY GOSH!! I'm SO sorry I haven't updated in forever!! I've just been busy with personal things! I hope you enjoy this chapter and HOPEFULLY it's better than the other chapters so... here we go! Also I added another part like a day after i wrote the last chapter but it's not showing up on my phone when I look up this story, so if you get lost just comment and I'll sen you what you missed somehow:)

             " I would like to call Mrs. Bella Jensan up to the office, NOW!" I said in a stern voice. Now she thinks she's introuble. Perfect. I sit quietly until I see her walking quickly towardsw the office door. She sits right next to me even though she's been avoiding me for the past two days. "What did we do?" she asks in a hushed tone. "I have no idea," i say turning away so she doesn't see my grin. Mrs. Goodman then calls us back into her office where the surprise will take place. She points at the two chairs in front of her desk as a sign to sit down. Mrs. goodman began to talk but Bella quickly interrupted her saying. 'Mrs. Goodman I have no idea what I did, can you start by telling us what we did please?"  "Now Ms. Jensan, you didn't do anything" "THEN WHY ARE WE HERE?!?" "Bella! shh or she won't be able to tell us!" I say quickly quietining her down. "Bella, I understand you like the band One Direction, correct?" Mrs. Goodman asked. "Um, like is a word of understatement ma'am!" Bella replied. "mh. well from a certain... um... donor, I have recieved these," Mrs. goodman said placing the tickets and backstage passes in front of Bella. "OH MY- i don't even know what to say!" "Um, how abou thank you?" I said sarcastically. "Thank y- ,wait  Chelsea, why are you here if this is why I'm here?" Bella asks. "Well, Ms. Chelsea here is your generous donor." Mrs. goodman says cracking a smile. I've never seen that woman smile..... ever. "CHELS!! How did you do this? These are so expensive!" "My parents had some spare change" I said. "But there are two, and I know you dont wanna go beause you don't know them..." "Oh yes I do, I did my research... a lot of research" i replied. " Wow, all this for me Chelsea?" "Of course, you're my bestfirend!" I said leaning in for the most painful hug I have ever recieved. "Alright ladies, you are dismissed," Mrs.Goodman said completely ruining our moment. We ran back to our classes antcipating the end of school for the rest of the day. The concert would be put on 3 weeks later in London. Yep, London. But Bella didn't have to know that just yet.

---------Exactly 2 weeks and 5 days later--------

       Bella had spent the night with me the night before we left. I had told her to pack extremely heavy compared to overnight. Which she did, very much so. That night we boarded our plane to which Bella had no idea. Once we were settled in and the plane was ready for take off one of the stewardesses came over the plane intercom saying, "Flight 2647 for London is ready for take off, fasten your seatbelts please!" "Flight what to where?! I thought you said we were going on flight 3545 to New York Chelsea?!" "Yep, that's what i said, but that doent mean I meant it!" "Chelsea Anne!! Why are we going to London?! Were gonna miss the concert!" "No were not, the concert is in London" " Bella practially passed out at my words. "Wha- Wha- what?!" "BELLA we're going to LONDON to see ONE DIRECTION! Get a grip woman!" "ok, ok. i'm better. I'm just so excited! I've never been to London before!" : I know, that's why I got these tickets, so you could have twice the great experience!" "Chelsea, you have no idea how amazing you are! This is gonna be CRAZY!" "NAh, it'll be pretty bland. Haha." But I still had no idea what was in store for me in London.....

 DUN DUN DUN!!! Hope this chaper was a bit better than the last ones and i promise I'll try to update ASAP! Anyways what do you think? I need some feedback!! Gove me some ideas or if you wanna be in it you just might be:) Oh and if you could follow me on Instagram, I would love you forever. @chesneylynnpayne BYE! :D