Who?

Sorry the last chapter was so short and that it took me so long to update!!!! I've been having some personal problems.... sorryyy:) This chapter is probably pretty short too... SORRY!

Chapter 2

    The next day began as usual. Waking up, washing my face, doing my hair and makeup, and putting on my clothes. I decided for my outfit I would wear something simple. I finally pick rust colored skinny jeans and a white v-neck. I throw my long, chestnut hair into a top bun annd quickly threw on some mascara for makeup. For breakfast I'd usually just grab a banana or a pop tart but today, sincce I was early for once, I sat down and ate a bowl of cereal. I hop into my car and speed to school because I was late (I took a little too long eating my cereal). As soon as I hopped out of my car, Bella can running taowrds me with the usual smile on her face. "I don't know why you're always so dang happy!" I said, slightly jealous for some reason.  "Oh...", she said slightly offended. "Sorry.." I said quietly while walking toward my 1st period class. She followed me quickly to keep up with my steady pace.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

   It was finally lunch time which marked a soon ending of the day. 'Only three periods to go', I thought to myself. I got a usual piece of pizza, chips, and coke. Not the healthiest of lunches, but I never really watch what i eat. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Bella jogging towards me somehow managing to carry her lunch without dropping it. She finally reaches her saet and plops right beside me. A few people take seats at the other end of the table and get into 'deep' conversation. Only then do i realize Bella has been talking this whole time. "HELLO!", she shouts, removing me from my daydream. "Why do you keep ignoring me?" She says with a fake pout. "Sorry I just keep getting distracted," I reply. " Well what i was saying is that I was wondering when you were gonna ask your mom if you could go to the concert with me." "What concert?" I ask then taking a huge bite of my pizza. " The ONE DIRECTION concert!! DUH!", she says putting extra emphasis on the One Direction. "Oh, well. I don't know if i want to go..." i say slightly trailing off toward the end. "What?" Bella says practically ahouting directly in my face. "I don't even know who they are Bella!! I've heard of them but i don't even know what their names are or what they even look like!!" Bella's jaw dropped and her eyes widened. "What. Did. You. Say?' She said clenching her jaw angrily. She then got up and stormed away ranting under her breath. I feel bad now that I told her the truth. All thhis time I just played along with her and pretended that i knew what she was talking about. i would laugh at all the inside jokes and later bring those same jokes up so I seemed like i knew at least something about them. I had been lying to her this whole time, and she takes both secrets and One Direction VERY seriously. i only hope she doesn't hate me now...

  Author's not: Again sorry  it took so long for me to updatte! I hope this chapter was better than the first one because that one kinda sucksd. Haha. Anyways, Hope you enjoyed it!