chapter 3

Her sight was quite hazy and her body was heavy. She could only lift one finger and her throat was so dry that she could not even utter a word

Luckily, a man came in and as soon as he saw Weiwei waking up, he immediately rushed out to call the nurse.
----
A few hours later.

The doctors have finally made all their checkups and all of them was quite stunned for me to wake up a year after 'my accident'.

The man that barged in earlier was in fact that husband of mine and i thought that as soon as I complete the request made by the body's original owner, i could start my revenge against that bitch!

Soon, we were out of thr hospital and FengTingmo was driving us to his home. I tried recalling all of Diweiwei's memory in this short trip and i can clearly remember that she left the divorced papers she already signed in the car.

Once reaching the gorgeous mansion, Weiwei asked"where is my car... I mean the black bugatti Chiron..."

"Of course I've kept it well, since it's yours... Mr Yu kept it in the garage." He replied smilingly.

That scene of him smiligly so sweetly was unfamiliar to both me and my memories of Diweiwei.

Correct. He had never smiled in front of anyone but that mistress and will always make the ice block face whenever they were together. That of course made Diweiwei quite sad and heartbroken. Even me, when i heard that Menglei was dating my ex-boyfriend xiao chu, this made my blood boil till the extent i made the silliest mistake ever...

Getting off the car, FengTingmo walles towards the other side and opened the car door for me and escorted me to his mansion.

The house was so familiar yet unfamiliar to me. I knew perfectly what room was where, yet, every room seems unfamiliar.

My bedroom was on the second floor and it occupied quite a large amount of space. Even if i was not loved by FengTingmo, with my status, he could not neglet me and he used his money to show his care.

From a bed that was twice the size that i used before to a closer filled with the newest collections of clothes made by the most famous designers in the world, Diweiwei lived a life of a Queen.

But, the moment Weiwei opened the door, the room has went by so much changes that she could barely recognize it.

The once empty, pink walls was filled with pictures of them-their wedding day, the kiss... and even a giant painting of them together, looking so in love with each other.

The big bed became a little bit smaller and the room was in fact extended! The closet too became even bigger and not only was there her clothes but also his...

Weiwei Was was still dumbfoundedly standing on the same spot for minutes now and suddenly, a pair of arms hug her waist and a husky voice said"do you like it, my wife? I still remember you once said that this was the room of your dreams and i designed it exactly like that..."