The News Braker

Chapter 16

Finally Hiccup got to Berk and saw the people finally at peace with the dragons. And the dragons not eating or destroying everything at sight for the first time in...ever.

Hiccup walked through the village breathing in the fresh air and dragon fire around him. "Hiccup!" he heard, Hiccup turned and faced his cousin who has begun to grow some hair over his chin. "Hey Snoutlout, how's everything going?" he asked, Snoutlout laughed "well for one, Mildew is dead" Hiccup look at his cousin."And why did you have to till me these?" he ask, Snoutlout shrugged and smiled "because he was always a jerk to everyone here. oh, and me and Hookfang have gotten good at flying" Snoutlout smiled, Hookfang laughed "the boy didn't even know how to fly with out my help" she laughed. Hiccup laughed with the dragon "what's so funny?" Snoutlout ask, Hiccup shook his head and said "nothing, she was just saying how great of a partner you two make". Snoutlout smiled and patted Hookfang on the nose "thank girl, your the best dragon I could ever ask for". Hiccup then left the two alone and headed to where his wife was at.

Hiccup walked with Toothless still by his side talking "when hill you youngling be born?" Toothless ask. Hiccup scratched behind his head "well, it take nine months for the child to be born. so I have about half a year till my child his born" Hiccup said, Toothless laughed. "What?" he ask, Toothless smiled "let us hope that you child doesn't turn out like you" Hiccup laughed pushed Toothless. Hiccup was about to head to the great hall when he saw Stormfly outside Gobbers work shop.

Both boy and dragon walked to the shop and saw Gobber pounding down some metal and Astrid sharping her axe. "Hello milady" Hicup said sneaking up behind her and giving her a kiss on the cheek. And earning him a punch in the jaw "hoo, that is going to hurt in the morning lad" Gobber said.'"oh my gods, I'm sorry Hiccup" Astrid said helping her husband up from the floor. "It's alright, I'm not dead" Hiccup said "yet" Toothless added. "Oh haha" Hiccup said striking his tong out to his dragon "just like old time uh Hiccup" Gobber smiled and patted him on the back with his hammer. "Ow, that is going to hurt more!" Hiccup said felling a burs already forming over his shoulder.

"So Hiccup, Astrid tills me both of y'o have something to till your father" Gobber said with an eyebrow up. "Care to explains what it is with me?" Hiccup look to his wife who shrugged. "Okay, but well need to wait for my dad to get here, then we can till you" Hiccup told him, "till them what?" and when it couldn't get any good. The gang was all there at the forge. "Hey guys, how's everything" Hiccup said nervously, things haven't change for them at all. "Fine, so what's going on?" Fishlegs ask, Hiccup felt sweat dropping from his head.

"That me and Astrid have news for my father and we need to wait for him so we may till him" "till me what Hiccup?". And right on time, Hiccups father was there. "Dad, hey how's everything today" Hiccup said nervously, "wow, he really wants to ask everyone about their day" Tuffnut whispered to Snoutlout. Stoik grabbed a stool and sate right down "so, what is it son?" Hiccup was getting very sweaty. "I'll till him" Astrid said, Hiccup look up to his wife and felt her lips press against his cheek.

Astrid took a deep breath and looked a everyone who was at the forge. "Everyone," she said ", I'm pregnant" and like that, everyone when't dead. "Your pregnant?" Snoutlout said then fainted and so did Gobber. "I'm going to be a grandfather?" Stoikask, Hiccup got up and smile "yeah dad, your going of be a grandfather". And with joy Stoik began to cry "oh, if only your mother was here" he said, Hiccup nodded "me too dad, me too".

Hiccup walked over to his wife and got down to his knees "who ever you are, my name is Hiccup," he said ",and I'm your daddy". Astrid began to cry as well, Hiccup then pulled her into a hug and a sweet kiss. "I love you Astrid" Hiccup said, Astrid smiled "I love you too, you fishbone".