Meeting them (Beta Kids)

Oof this is cringe sorry
———————————————————————————

John Egderp:

You where looking around WallMarket for some Nic Cage movies when you spot your favourite one -insert it here cause I'm lazy af- when a pale hand grabs it at the same time as you. 

You quickly take your hand back blushing and apologizing. 
"I'm so sorry you can have the movie!!,"  You look at the person to see a boy around your age with black slightly messy hair, glasses, beautiful blue eyes, and glasses making your blush a slightly deeper shade of red.  The boy replies with an adorkable smile

"Don't worry it's fine!!!  And you can have it, I can always rent it online,"  you smile

"Thank you... er,"

"John, John Egbert," Your smile grows a bit
"Thank you John, I'm (Y/N) (L/N),"

"No problem (Y/N),"  He answers happily and checks the time on his phone and says with a tinge of sadness in his voice,

"Sorry I have to go but here's my pesterchum!!"  He says passing you a piece of paper and walking away after you say your goodbyes. 

As you payed and walked away you thought 'I'm definitely messaging him when I get home,' with a red blush on your face.

——————————————————————————
Jade Harley

You where at the pet store looking at all the cute dogs when you accidentally run into someone, you look up and see a very cute girl with long black hair, round glasses, and bucktoothed smile. You blush.
"I'm so sorry miss I wasn't paying attention," You say as you put your hands in front of you in this position 🙏 and you hear the girl laugh.
"Don't worry it's perfectly fine!!! I'm Jade Harley by the way!!" You blush a bit more at her silly, kind, and adorable behaviour.
"I-I'm (Y/N) (L/N), it's nice to meet you!" She giggles.
"Nice to meet you too!!!" You get a text from your friend saying 'Bro where are u?  U where supposed to be here 10 minutes ago!! :/'
"Oh I'm sorry I have to go!!  Again nice to meet you Jade!!"  You give Jade your pesterchum and run out of the store leaving a blushing Jade.
———————————————————————————

Rose Lalonde

You sigh as you sit in the library with your friend, they're forcing you on a blind date with a friend of theirs. 
"Don't worry (Y/N) I'm sure this will be the one!!"
"Yeah you said that the last 10 forced blind dates,"
Your friend laughs as you roll your eyes letting out a small laugh.
"Hello, (B/F/N)  (A/N): Best friend name) and you must be (Y/N), I'm Rose Lalonde,"  You curse in your head as you feel slight heat climb to your cheeks as you see a girl with short blonde hair with a black headband, black lipstick, and a small smile.  Though you can see in her eyes (B/F/N) has been doing the same thing to her that they've done to you.
"Yes and a pleasure to meet you, did (B/F/N) force you here as well?" You hold out your hand for Rose to shake in which she shakes back.
"You are correct, I wonder if they'll ever give up"
"I am right here guys-" You both ignore them as a small punishment. 

They sigh knowingly.
"Alright then have fun you two!!"  They leave the library leaving you and Rose alone.

After a while you two open up to each other and talk about wizards, knitting, and other things you both like. You find yourself blushing when ever she laughs and Rose finds herself doing the same.

After the blind date you both give each other your pesterchum handles and say your goodbyes as you go your separate ways.

Blind date status: Success
——————————————————————————
Dave Strider

You knock on your friend Dirks door and wait for him to answer. As Dirk opens the door you shout
"ONE PUUNNNNCCHHH!!" You both laugh as you walk in and see a certain blonde with round shades.
"Hey your Dirks brother right?"
"Yeah names Dave"
"(Y/N)," Dirk suddenly pushes and and Dave into Dave's room and locks the door and calls out
"Get along because I'm locking you in there until dinner!!" You and Dave roll your eyes. You see his turn tables and smile.
"You like making Music Dave?"
"Hell Yeah making music is my shit!"
"Sweet wanna make a song together!" You see his shades do the anime shine thing and laugh.
"I take that as a yes!"

After a while you two make a short tune and exchange pesterchum handles.

Let's just say during dinner you all got along and you and Dave teased each other and teamed up on dirk during a food fight.

——————————————————————————

(A/N):

Okay I know it sucks and during Dave's I got lazy but hey, I'M WRITING FOR 44 CHARACTERS SO I DON'T GIVE A FUCK😂😂😂