Chapter Seven

We must have dozed off for a bit because when i wake its dark out and we're laying in each others arms. Christian was still asleep so this gave me time to observe him without looking like a creep.

His shoulder length hair is up in a little bun giving me a clear look at his face, the longer i look the more i see that i like.

He has a little scruff on his face which usually i don't like but on him it looks good. I have to resist the urge to reach up and feel him.

I look up to see if he's still asleep, which he is, and I see that he has the longest eye lashes.
It's honestly not fair, if I wanted eye lashes like that I'd have to cake on mascara.

He really is a beautiful human being, and it confuses me all the more on why he wants me. I'm nothing special, except for my red hair but other than that I'm pretty basic.

Which makes me feel like this all some kind of trap, it's certainly all too good to be true. He's too good to be true. A handsome and kind man that's hanging out with me with out and ulterior motive? Too good to be true.

Ignoring those depressing thoughts, I look back up at him and I just admire his beauty. I do this for several minutes before reaching up to touch his cheek, thus causes him to stir awake.

I'm met with his ocean blue eyes, we stay like this just looking into each other's eyes for about a minute or two before we speak.

"Hey." He says with a husky voice
"Hey" I reply back
"Looks like we fell asleep."
"Really? What gave you that idea." I say with my signature sass.
"My angel has a mouth on her now, does she?"

He releases me from his arms and we both sit up on the couch.

"How did you sleep?" i ask.

"Good, i always do with you in my arms."

His comment makes me blush, i have to turn away for a second and get my bearings back.

I don't want him to know that he does have some power over me, right now i have just about all the control and that's the way i want to keep it. Once i feel like my blush is gone i look back at him and find him looking at me, we both look into each others eyes.

It's like I'm suddenly drawn to him and i find myself scooting closer to him on the couch. I reach up to touch his cheek and he does the same. Next thing I know we're both leaning closer to each other.

That's when I feel his lips on mine.