Chapter Five

Mom wasn't home which wasn't very unusual. Dads disappearance made her distance herself from us. I don't know why but sometimes it feels like she blames herself, even though it cant be her fault.

 No one knows what happened, its like he just left but i do know it cant be her fault. She's the kindest person you'd ever meet, she cares about everyone. 

My thoughts are interrupted by Jenna who's waiting in my room,"OMG where were you?! Are you okay?"

"Yes i'm fine, why?" 

"No one saw you for the rest of the night after that outburst, everyone was worried."

"Well no need to worry, he was the perfect gentlemen. It was strange how right it felt to be there with him."

"That is strange, especially coming form you." She says with a laugh

"He wants to see me again." I say trying to hide the smile on my face.

"Well are you going to see him?"

"I don't know, maybe?" I say unsure of myself. I probably will see him again, there was just something about him that made me feel special. Kind of like I was the only girl in the world that mattered. I've certainly never felt that way and i'm not sure i want to let it go.

"Lets not talk about it anymore, how about Netflix?" i ask

"You know i'm always down for some Riverdale, go make the popcorn while i get everything set up."

And that's what we do, eat snacks and binge watch Riverdale.