Chapter 13 Pippa the Stalker and the Boys Who Lived

Madame Gabrielle let me leave early for my lunch break.

I walked down the streets of London in my denim jacket and red Hipster glasses. I didn't want strangers to stop me in the middle of the street.

I went to that bakery Holly told me about. It supposedly sold vanilla custard. I LOVE vanilla custard.
(DONT TELL ANYONE BUT I USED TO EAT THE BABY GERBER VANILLA CUSTARD UNTIL THEY BANNED IT FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON.. THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO... OKAY FINE THAT WAS LIKE 2 YEARS AGO!)

I walked in and sighed. There weren't a lot of people, and there was no line. I went up to the cashier. She had a baseball cap on and sunglasses. She kept looking down.

"Hi," I said. "I want an order of the vanilla custard bowl please large? You know what, make it a double, I'm not driving."

I got my credit card ready. "Do you need my name?" I asked the lady.

She finally looked up at me and smiled the widest smile ever. "I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE, WENDY HAMILTON."

I gulped. Creepy. "You know what? I'll just take it to-go- WOAH!"

The lady grabbed my arm and she took of her cap and sunglasses. PIPPA!

"Oh MY GAWD!" I cried. "How did you find me?"

"Vanilla custard coming right up, Ms. Hamilton!" she smiled crazily, ignoring the prior question.

I nodded slowly, and once I got them (I couldn't leave now, I've been waiting 2 YEARS to eat this) I dashed out of the cafe.

"Oh don't leave!" I heard Pippa holler on my way out. "We got scones!"

I ate my vanilla custard on the London Bridge and calmly thought to myself. When I finished them, I realized a car following me. I guess it was Pippa. So I ducked my head real low and followed a crowd to some random pub. Hopefully she coudn't find me.

I sat in the bar and looked at the server. "Shirley Temple?"

The bartender nodded.

Someone beside me chuckled. "Shirley Temple.. how American can you get?"

I turned to look at the man, who was reading a newspaper beside me.

"Excuse me?"

The bartender came and gave him the bill. "Here you go, Mr. Daniel Radcliffe sir."
"Ssssh!"

I gasped and turned to the man next to me. Then I grabbed the newspaper from him.

"Hey!" he said, grabbing it back.

"A-HA!" I cried.

"Keep it down," Daniel hissed. "The people will here."

"You're DANIEL RADCLIFFE!" I whispered, excited.

"Yeah," he blushed.

"Man," I said, sipping my Shirley Temple when it came, "are the streets of London just CRAWLING with celebs?"

"They wouldn't be... if it weren't for PIPPA."

"What do you mean? Don't tell me she stalks you to!"

Daniel gave me a knowing look. She obviously WAS stalking him.

"Lemme guess... you saved her life.."

"Choking on goat cheese," he finished for me.

"Who does that?!"

"Obviously Pippa." He took a sip from his drink. "She was attacked by a raccoon too, lemmee guess?"

"A squirrel," I corrected. "But you were close."

"Same old routine," Daniel shook his head. He looked at my face for a while and he lit up.

"You're Wendy Hamilton! London's new hero," he shook my hand. "Is it true about your affair with Michael Phelps? Or is that just a buncha dodgy rubbish?"

"I'd go with dodgy rubbish. See, I'm in love with Ryan Lochte, not Phelps. But I was just a shoulder to cry on for him. Aww Daniel what do I do?"

"So," he started off, analyzing the situation. "Both men... fancy you?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"It's just a batch of jealousy. It'll wear off."

"Not with competitive athletes it won't."

"Good point."

I banged my head onto the table top. Daniel patted my back.

"I WOULD help, " he said sympathetically. "But unfortunately, I'm a poof. A turd burgular. A mere pillow biter."

"WHAT?"

Daniel smiled. "I'm gay."

I should've known. At the perfect queue, Tom Felton came out of nowhere and sat next to Daniel.

"Sorry for the hold-up, Dan. The john had a crusted dragon on it. Had to disinfect." Tom turned to look at me and he smiled.

"Hello there. You're London's hero, aren't you? It's a charm to meet you."

"Hey!" I smiled back.

"I saved your drink, Tommy," Daniel said, handing hims a glass.
"Thanks Danny!"

The two held hands under the bar table.

It was the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

I smiled at the two boys and raised my Shirley Temple.

"A toast," I proposed. "To new friends."

The two boys clanked their glasses against mine.

"Cheers!"

And that was the best about putting your Bottoms Up ;)