Chapter 3 Blimey

It was getting hot and mucky in the phonebooth while we continued to make out.

Our lips were moving in sinc and his hands were at my waist. My hands were greedily roaming his perfect body, as if this moment will never happen again and I'm trying to preserve time.

He pulled away from me and chuckled softly.

"That's my tickle spot."

"Uh.... yeah.. uh sorry." Tee hee?

"I never said I didn't like being tickled."

I grinned and he leaned forward again to continue the wonderful tongue wrestling session. I lost my balance a couple of times and I had to grip the edges of the phonebooth. I fell back, but when I did, a gut-wrenching feeling overshadowed me. My shoulder brushed past another man O_O.

I gasped.

"BLIMEY!" the man shouted. Ryan and I whirled around. We saw a portly build, stocky little man who had a bald spot and yellow teeth.

"What d'you think this IS?!" he yelled in a ditsy Brit-Irish accent. "Your mum's bedroom after midnight?! For goodness sake, THIS IS A PHONEBOOTH IN A LITTLE PARK! Good God, there are CHILDREN HERE! What d'you think they'll reckon if they accidently hide behind your phonebooth when playing those marco polo games and hear those.... EXPLICIT noises!?"

Ryan laughed and blew out a gust of air. "We are SO sorry sir."

I nodded and repeated, "Yeah, sir, sorry."

The man did a double take when he saw Ryan.

"Bless my soul. You're Ryan Lochte! THE Ryan Lochte! Can I... MAY I take a photo with you? Just a quicky, you don't need to fret..."

"Of course," he winked. And he positioned himself next to the old man, who gave me his iPhone.

"Just click the icon," the man said.

"I know how to work an iPhone, sir," I sighed, and Ryan giggled. "Okay, 1,2,3... cheese!"

"You Americans with your precious cheese... I don't see the SWISS bragging, no sir!"

"Shut Up and Just Smile, sir!"

CLICK!

I gave the man his phone back and smiled up at Lochte.

"Where to?" he asked. I shrugged. Then I remembered my fashion appointment :O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"OH MY GOSH!" I cried. "My internship meeting is RIGHT NOW!! Oh gosh, I am SO SORRY! I have to go!"

I darted away from Ryan, but he grabbed my wrist gently and pulled me towards him. 

"I need to see you again," he said, his hand in my brown hair.

"You... you will! I'll dream about you every night, I swear-"

"-no. It's not enough to dream. Here. Come to the Olympic Village sometime!" He slipped the paper with the directions in my hand.

"Am I even ALOUD there?"

"Sure! Just Please! Here, give me your number."

I gave him my phone and he typed in his digits quickly.

"I gotta go now," I whispered sadly and walked away.

"I love you."

I turned to look at him and he smiled.

NO CRYING, WENDY. NO CRYING.

I let the water works loose. Shit. -_- Ryan saw and it looked like his heart broke, so he blew a kiss at me and flexed his muscles.

DAMN. HOT DAMN. X(