I am NOT [doing that]

Hello~ 
I'm back with a one shot for our lovely Seungjin. My sister helped me write this one again (she loves Seungjin even more than I do). The other ships are in this too, but it's mostly Seungjin hehe

I'll give you a little warning again: There will be some suggestive humor again and some making out towards the end and it gets a little spicy (NOT SMUT THO - the clothes definitely do stay on! I'm just telling you beforehand because I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable). In general, you don't have to worry. It won't get much further than this! 

Um, so yeah...let's get started, shall we?

PUBLISHED: 08/23/2018
EDITED: 09/25/2020

Seungmin hadn't really expected to be bombarded first thing in the morning. But here he was, just about to walk into the Great Hall to meet up with his boyfriend, when suddenly Changbin sprinted up the stairs from the dungeons and started talking to him in lighting speed:

"Seungmin, do you have any plans for Hyunjin's birthday? Because I was thinking of throwing a party for him tomorrow. I already got snacks and pumpkin juice. All we need now is the birthday boy! I was thinking that you –"

"Changbin, slow down!" Seungmin interrupted the Slytherin. "It's Hyunjin's birthday tomorrow?" he asked once he had begun to process Changbin's words.

It made him feel weird that he didn't know his own boyfriend's birthday, but now that he thought about it, they had never actually talked about it. He knew all his friends' birthdays... but not Hyunjin's.

Changbin looked at him, realization flashing across his face. "Right, I guess you wouldn't know..." he muttered.

Seungmin frowned at his words. "What's that supposed to mean?" the Ravenclaw questioned. Why wouldn't he know? Was Hyunjin's birthday some kind of inner circle secret?

"Oh no! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that! It's just that Hyunjin doesn't really celebrate his birthday. If I hadn't found out by accident a few years ago, he still wouldn't have told me..."

Seungmin's frown deepened.

Who ignored their own birthday?

"Anyway, Minho and I got the others on board for a little party tomorrow. No alcohol because he's still our baby. Maybe you could convince him to come? He's super whipped for you so he'll probably say yes..." Changbin asked.

Seungmin contemplated it for a moment.

This would be their first birthday as a couple and now that Seungmin knew about it, he damn well wouldn't let the older ignore it just like that. He nodded in determination.

"I'll get him there. But first, I need a present for him..." he muttered the last part to himself.

The sixth year smirked.

"Well, you could always surprise him by wrapping a ribbon around your–"

"I'm gonna stop you right there! I'm not doing that! You just said that he was still your baby, oh my god," Seungmin exclaimed in exasperation, covering his ears with his hands as he continued to make his way into the Great Hall. He still heard Changbin cackle, though.

~

It was hard not to let Hyunjin know that he had found out about his birthday.

He still hadn't figured out what to give him tomorrow, but he definitely wanted it to be a surprise. He must have been staring at his own pumpkin juice too hard, though, because Hyunjin poked his cheek and asked: "Hey, are you okay?"