I am NOT [the one for you] {Prequel}

Hi everyone! I am back with a new one shot for you today! Unfortunately, I couldn't finish the one shot I had originally planned for today on time which is why I present you with a sort of filler. 

THIS ONE SHOT IS ABOUT HYUNJIN'S AND JISUNG'S PAST RELATIONSHIP WHICH WAS MENTIONED IN I AM NOT [CUTE]. IT HAPPENED TWO YEARS BEFORE THE MAIN SERIES. 

I just felt like writing about it because...idk...the world lacks Hyunsung? Even though I usually prefer Seungjin...anyway, you don't have to read this if you're not feeling the ship, but I'd appreciate it.

On top of that, I wanted to say a quick Thank you to everyone who's been reading and leaving nice comments on this series! We're almost at 1k reads and I couldn't be happier about that. 

All your nice words really make my day and inspire me to keep writing. My writing has improved over the years, but I'm still lacking a LOT! Thank you for all the positive feedback! I want you guys to know that I appreciate every single one of you, silent reader or not. 

You guys are awesome!

Let's get started, shall we...

PUBLISHED: 07/12/2018
EDITED: 09/25/2020

[set in 00 line's third year in Hogwarts]

Hwang Hyunjin was currently hanging out at the lake, trying to study for a Charms test when loud laughter caught his attention. The third year looked up and saw his classmate from Ravenclaw, Han Jisung with his friend Lee Felix from Gryffindor. The latter must have said something funny because Jisung was clutching his stomach, laughing.

Hyunjin kept looking over until the younger caught his eye.

Jisung scoffed and focused his eyes back on Felix. Recently, Hyunjin had started going on dates with lots of different people, almost every day. Some people called him a one-date-wonder, while others had even less flattering names for him.

Hyunjin figured that Jisung was probably aware of the things people said about him.

That didn't stop him from being intrigued, though.

Hyunjin and Jisung had been classmates for the past three years but he'd never really seen him in that light before. Maybe it was because they were getting older, but Jisung seemed more... handsome than he had last year.

Sure, he had always been kind of cute with his squirrel cheeks and everything, but now he was downright gorgeous.

Hyunjin tried to study for a little while longer, occasionally shooting a few glances at Jisung, before he eventually packed his books away and made his way back to the castle. He had been with many guys, but he'd never really had a real crush on anyone. He knew that most of the people he went out with, were only interested in him because of his looks. Not that he minded, since he wasn't actually interested in any of them, at all.

However, Jisung was someone who got stuck in his mind.

Maybe he should try asking him out.

~

"Uh... why are you sitting next to me?" Jisung asked the next day in Transfigurations, when Hyunjin let himself sink on the seat next to the Ravenclaw.

"Is this seat taken?" Hyunjin questioned with one of his most dazzling smiles. Jisung raised his eyebrow, seemingly unimpressed.

"It's not. I'm just surprised because we've barely ever spoken two words to each other," he pointed out.