{"I don't even like him"}

//Edited//

Saturday morning Harry and I go to Sophia's house. Claire is making me a birthday breakfast with all of my favorite breakfast foods, home made crepes, and croissants from my favorite bakery downtown. My mom made crepes a lot when I was little and I'm really grateful that Claire made them for me because it means a lot.

After breakfast, Sophia and I head to the mall to find the outfits we are going to wear to the club tonight. It doesn't take long for Sophia to find her outfit as any and everything looks gorgeous on her. I just haven't found anything that has caught my attention yet. We go into Nordstrom. This is the last store and my last chance at finding a dress. As we walk in we head straight for the dresses and I spot this beautiful, short, and very sexy black dress. It's the last one and it happens to be in my size.

"You have to try it on!" Sophia squeals desperatley in my ear.

"Okay fine" I chuckle and walk towards the dressing room.

I try the dress on and I have to admit, I look amazing. It fits my curves perfectly and gives a definite shape to my butt. It also has a fine slit in the middle showing just enough chest. I walk out to where Sophia is and do a little spin for her.

She cheers jumping up and down like a little kid. "You look gorgeous Haze you have to get it!"

"You're right, I love it" I smile smoothing my hands down the fabric of the dress.

I go to find a pair of black stilettos to match my outfit and then we check out and go back to Sophia's house to get ready since shopping had taken up most of our afternoon.

After killing a few hours laying around doing nothing, we eat and then finally start to get ready for the club. I make my part in the middle and straighten my dark brown hair because it looks better with the dress and then do my makeup.

"Oh by the way," Sophia starts as she curls her eyelashes. "I invited Austin so he could be our designated driver, I hope that's okay with you"

"The more the merrier" I shrug putting concealer under my eyes and blending it in.

Once I do my mascara, I finish off my look with my red lipstick. Me and Sophia put on our dresses and heels and then take some pictures together to post knowing we might be a little too drunk to do it later. Not soon after, we hear a knock on the door.

"That's our cue" Sophia says opening her bedroom door. We walk down the steps and open the door for Austin.

"You ladies look gorgeous tonight" He looks Sophia up and down and licks his lips. Sophia giggles and kisses his cheek.

"Okay while Austin removes your clothes with his eyes, I'm gonna go tell Claire and David that we're leaving so I will meet you guys in the car" I shove them out the doorway and walk into the living room to find David and Claire cuddling on the couch.

"Hey we are heading out" I announce making the two look behind them where I'm standing a few feet from the couch.

"Alright you girls have fun and happy birthday Hazel" David replies.

"Thank you!" I yell heading for the doorway. I walk down the steps and get into the backseat of Austins gray Jeep Wrangler.

"The party starts now" Sophia says handing me a small bottle of Hennessy. Our usual pregame bottle of alcohol.

"Hell yeah" I smile and throw my head back talking a large gulp of the dark brown liquid.

When we pull up to the club, the line is halfway down the block. Thanks to David we are able to walk right up to the front.