10. I have a Secret Life...and my 5 older brothers just found out

Hey everyone!

I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to upload sooner, I've been really busy with homework and stuff... Anyways, read, vote, comment, etc.! Please give me some feedback! =D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

I woke up to a bright light shining in my face. Ugh, I KNEW I should've closed the stupid curtains last night! I almost opened my eyes, but then decided not to, since the light would be brighter when my eyes were open anyways. After a few minutes...the SUN TURNED OFF?! I opened my eyes in confusion, and was immediately greeted by the way-too-up-close face of Alex. Instinctively, I did what anyone else would do in that situation.

"AHH, HOLY CRAP!! WHAT THE FRICKIN' H*ELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!?!" I screamed, while slapping his face.

"Ow, Jared! You really have the b*tch slap down, don't you?" I glared at him as he backed away from my bed.

"That's right. Put your hands up, don't move, and nobody will get hurt." He chuckled, and put his hands on top of his head while he backed away toward my door.

"Too late, I already did." He tapped the door with his heel and stepped away from it, trying to make it seem accidental. Alex is NOT the best actor in the world. I looked at him suspiciously.

"What are you--" I never got to finish my sentence, because right then, the door burst open, revealing 11 tall teenage boys fully armed with Nerf guns. "AAHHH!!!" They immediately pelted me with the little foam bullet things. I tried to shield myself with my blankets, but then somebody ripped them away, so I put my arms up to protect my face, still screaming. After awhile, I didn't feel anything else hitting me, so I looked up, only to see them reloading more little bullet things, just before they hit my face. "AAHHH!!!!" After another few minutes, I thought they had finally run out of ammo. I was dead wrong. They dropped their Nerf guns, and started spraying me full blast with water guns. THEY ARE SOO DEAD!! By the time they were finished, I was soaking wet, and still screaming, "AAHHH!!!!!" They took one look at me, and burst out into hysterical laughter. I imagine I looked like a wreck. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?!" Tristan wiped a tear from his eye and continued to laugh.

"We were bored, and we needed to wake you up."

"SO YOU NEEDED TO DO THAT?!"

"Um, yeah. Calm down! You shouldn't be shouting."

"THE ONLY REASON I'M SHOUTING THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING IS BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU GUYS JUST DID!!!!!" They all looked at me weirdly.

"Early in the morning?? Jared, it's like, 1 in the afternoon." 1 pm?? Jeez, I thought I went to bed early!

"Oh." Wow, I sound soo cool with THAT comeback. I'm stupid!

"Yeah, 'oh'. Relax, it was just fun." I sighed. If I didn't relax, they would shoot me again...

"Okay, it's fine. Just don't do it again!" They picked up their stuff, and left. Grr...*Sigh* I guess I should start cleaning this mess up. I know they're not coming back to help me.

Since we had nothing else to do, we all decided to go downstairs and play Call of Duty (COD :-P!!). The guys decided to have a contest to see who could beat me the worst. I was right in the middle of creaming Aaron, when Cole pushed him over and grabbed the remote. Within seconds, I was blown to bits. Aaron jumped up and shouted in victory, even though he hadn't actually beat me.

"YEAH!!" I glared at him.

"You didn't even do anything except run around like a headless chicken!" He shook his head.