3. I have a Secret Life...and my 5 older brothers just found out

Hey everyone! I just wanted to put in a little shout-out section first, for all my fans!

i_am_me

AngieCool

missdemoniccutie

PureIrish

nightgirl347

vanessaaahh

Amanda_Thompson

luchi9723

kittygirl2777

Twiluva

SimplyJhnaye

maddiepooh

XScreamX

candychick1

I never expected the response to my story to be so great! Thanks to all of you! Now read the story!! =D

Chapter 3

I heard a 'thump', and then an 'oof!' Uh-oh! I popped my eyes open and jumped out of bed...and landed on the floor?? WTF?! I got up and checked what I had tripped over. A still-sleeping Dustin, sprawled out all over the floor. Of course. He's SUCH a heavy sleeper! I rolled my eyes and looked over to where I thought my alarm clock had landed. And there was Tristan, curled up in a fetal position, holding his crotch?? He looked soo funny! Then I noticed my (now broken) alarm clock lying next to him, and his face was scrunched in pain...Oops, must've hit him where the sun doesn't shine! What can I say? I have GREAT aim! :-)

I burst out laughing, waking the rest of the guys up, who looked half-asleep. They glanced around the room to see what was so funny, and spotted Tristan. I started laughing even harder as Tristan got up and ran towards my bathroom...but ran into the my wall instead!! He fell over from hitting the wall too fast. Haha, HILARIOUS!!

After about 15 minutes of me laughing, and Tristan getting over breaking my alarm clock, we decided to go downstairs for breakfast. I was too lazy to cook anything, and the guys didn't want to (or didn't know how!), so everyone just grabbed some cereal and milk. At one point, Cole was reaching for the milk, and ended up losing balance and face planting in Ryder's cereal bowl. It was so funny I almost pulled out my phone and took a picture... Okay, officially the BEST morning EVER! After breakfast, we all decided to go to the mall. There were only a few days of summer vacation left, so we all had to get some new stuff.

I went to some stores for band T-shirts and street stuff (Hot Topic, PacSun, etc.), then I went to some stores for school (Aeropastale, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, etc.) and got some stuff there. At the end of the day, I had a total of 5 shopping bags I was lugging around. I met up with the guys at the food court. They all had at least one hamburger in hand (Tristan and Luke had two), along with a soda and one shopping bag each. Of course. :-) When they saw how many bags I was carrying, they started laughing. I just stood there and pouted, well, as much as I could with 5 shopping bags in my arms. I left my stuff with them and went to get a smoothie. When I came back, they just got their stuff and started walking out to the car. They didn't even offer to help me! How rude. I didn't think my brothers would rub off on my friends this quickly! I grabbed my stuff and went after them grumpily. They were all talking and laughing when I got in the car, which hurt me a little. I mean, I've always really wanted my friends and my brothers to get along, but now they were kind of ignoring me.

The next few days were pretty much the same. We went to the pool a lot and hung out with Shawn, Aaron, and my friends, but we never once went to the skate park or the downtown fighting zones. Soon, it was the first day of school. Grr...I hate school. I mean, I know I need to learn stuff and that's fine. But I hate all the cliques and reputations that are everywhere. Well, I might be biased because I really don't have any friends there, as you know, though I'm not an 'outcast' exactly. I'm excepted anywhere, I just choose not to hang out with fakes and f*cktards...like my brothers.