Suspicious

Emma ran towards the church for she wanted to hear what he was gonna play but it wasn't the song she was expecting, it was 'Once upon a December'. She heard this song already but this time, it was more passionate than the one she was hearing through earphones. She wanted to ask why but she didn't want to disturb him. She never liked unfinished pieces anyway. As soon as the piece was about to end, he stopped,

"Can you hear this now?"

Charles stated loudly as it echoes around the church,

"Ye---"
"Are you happy hearing my piece?"

He cut her off. It seems he wasn't talking to Emma. She enclose herself to the large threshold silently and observed him,

"If so, promise to play the piano everyday from now on."

He then sat silent and after a few minutes, he stood up. She flinched by his sudden actions  concealed her whimper. Charles walked his way out from the church without knowing Emma was in there with him. She then took a peek from outside but he was gone already. She shivered from the complete silence around her surroundings when suddenly someone patted her back without warning which caused her to squall.

"Hey, it'me, Darwin."
"You scared me!"
"didn't intend to."
"Well, it looks like it!"
"Sorry, but anyway, that male who was playing the piano often comes here although at different times. He sometimes comes too early, too late or just right, he plays different pieces but sometimes it was the same, but he only plays one piece per day. surprising, isn't it? He keeps on talking by himself, don't know whom, but maybe it was god or the saints, but I appreciate that because finally someone's breaking the silence even if it's just moment."
"Darwin, you live here, right? Why won't you talk to him?"
"can't, he just have this aura saying, 'Don't talk to me'."
"But he was different while ago when bumped into him."
"No idea, but maybe you should'nt be talking to him."

Emma then went quiet to think about what happened,

"He's not normal but not like some mythical creatures but it seems he's got burden to carry, and he doesn't know what to do, maybe should help him, but maybe I'll be getting in the way."