Chapter 18

not edited as always :)

All Harry can think about is Louis' lips, he thinks of the way Louis had clung to him and ran his hands through his curls and the way he moaned against Harry's mouth and Harry's been staring at Louis for awhile now.

"What are you doing?" Harry didn't even know he was going to ask anything, the words just tumbled out of his mouth.

"Packing? We're leaving today aren't we?" Louis asks, pausing his actions, his and Harry's small suitcases are resting at the foot of the bed, Louis is standing in front of them.

"Oh, yes." Harry says and he returns his eyes to the laptop that he has sitting on a pillow on his lap. He was propped up against the headboard of the bed, trying to get some work done, but he couldn't stop thinking about how lovely it was to kiss Louis.

And just how lovely Louis is all around and how he had begun cleaning and packing without being asked and how kind he was, how small he was, and how funny he was and Harry is looking at Louis again.

He's looking at Louis and thinking about what Nick said to him and how he didn't really want to treat Louis like how he treated his old subs.

And also how Louis already felt like more than a sub, like yes of course Harry liked dominating him and he liked the rules and nicknames and being called Daddy, but he didn't think he could ever have send Louis to the isolation room and he also quite liked having Louis sleep in bed with him.

They were a week and a few days into the two weeks Louis was supposed to stay with Harry and Harry was just confused. He didn't know what he wanted, he knew he wanted Louis, but he didn't know how he wanted him.

He is sure he hates Nick though because it's his fault things have begun to get so complicated in Harry's head.

"Louis." Harry says, his body once again working on its own and Louis looks up at Harry, giving him a small smile. "Yes?"

"Come here." Harry says, gesturing with his hand and then closing his laptop and pushing it off of his lap.

"Sit." Harry commands, pointing to his lap and Louis smiles and happily climbs onto the bed, his legs straddling Harry's hips, resting his hands on Harry's shoulders.

Harry looks at Louis, his Louis who's looking at him like he put the stars in sky and he can't help the incredibly fond feeling that washes over him.

He feels Louis' small fingers thread through his hair and he lifts his hands up and takes hold of Louis' face. Harry presses his lips to Louis who practically melts into him, Louis wraps his arms around Harry's neck, pulling him even closer while their lips work slow and soft together.

Harry's completely enveloped in Louis, he's in all of his senses and he makes Harry's cheeks and chest warm and he sleeps his hands into Louis' shirt as he tongue touches Louis' bottom lip.

Louis makes a small noise at the back of his throat and he rolls his hips softly into Harry, who turns his head to deepen the kiss because he simply needs more, needs to taste Louis completely.

Louis leans back, to catch a small breathe, but Harry surges forward, capturing his lips again because he really can't get enough of him. Harry cups Louis' face, holding him in place as he delivers a last firm and slow kiss to his lips before he finally let's him go.

"Gosh..." Louis blushes, his chest rising and falling as he breathes a little heavily and Harry thinks he looks so pretty with flushed cheeks and pink lips that he presses another three kisses to Louis' lips before he can say anything else.

"You're beautiful, you know?" Harry says and Louis just shrugs with a shy smile and Harry presses a kiss to his nose because he really could sit here and kiss Louis all day, but it's very early in the morning and they have a plane to catch.