Chapter 13

Picture of my baby because his band got nominated for a Grammy 💖💖😭

12/10/15: I probably won't update again this week, I have mid-terms and im gonna study a lot. Sorry babes

Louis lay patiently in Harry's huge bed. He was extremely curious as to what the Dominant had planned, but Louis already knew that just the fact that Harry was doing anything for him meant a lot.

Louis wiggled his toes a little and he hummed quietly as he waited, staring at the door.

Louis grabbed his phone and told Zayn that he was gonna give Harry another chance.

A few seconds passed and then Harry walked in holding a big tray. Louis' eyes roamed the tray and he smiles when he realizes that Harry brought him breakfast.

"Oh, Daddy. Thank you so much." Louis says with a smile as Harry sets the tray down in his lap.

Every breakfast that you could think of was on that tray. Eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes, omelettes, oatmeal, regular cereal, even some breakfast tacos. There was a bowl of fruit and a bowl of ice cream next to a glass of orange juice, apple juice, chocolate milk, regular milk and a cup of coffee.

"There's so much food here. Tell Liam I said thank you." Louis says and Harry smiles a little as he sits next to Louis.

"I...uh, I actually made this." Harry says and Louis eyes widen.

"You made all of this!? For me!?" Louis gasped, looking from the tray to Harry.

Harry smiles sheepishly and nods. "I hope it tastes good, I've never cooked before...I messed up a lot too, which is why it kind of smells like burning food, um I didn't know what you'd want so I made a lot..." Harry says, his cheeks slightly pink.

"Daddy, this is amazing. Thank you so much, please eat some of this too. This was extremely generous of you but there's no way I can eat all of this." Louis says, handing Harry the plate of pancakes.

Harry grabs the plate and flinches when it presses against a burn on his hand. "Fuck..." He hisses, setting the plate down on the bed.

"What's wrong?" Louis asks, immediately getting ready to move the tray aside to help Harry.

"Nothing, baby. I just burned myself a couple of times, don't worry about it. You keep relaxing and eating and I'm going to bandage my hands and set out an outfit for you so we can go on an apology date." Harry says standing from the bed.

Louis smiles at the thought of a date, but he's still concerned about Harry's hands. "You sure you don't need any help?"

"No, baby. Enjoy your breakfast, I'll be right back." Harry says, heading to the restroom.

Louis nods and then grabs a fork. Louis eats almost all of the pancakes and majority of the eggs.

Harry exits the restroom, his fingers bandaged and his hair a little less crazy. "Are you hungry, Daddy?" Louis asks as he takes a sip of chocolate milk.

"No, babe. I'm fine." Harry says as he goes over to his closet. Harry opens the door and then walks in, looking through the clothes.

"Are you sure? I can't eat all of this by myself..." Louis says, looking down at the tray.

Harry leaves the closet with some clothes in his hands. "I picked an outfit out for you. When you're done eating, get dressed, please." Harry says, setting down Louis' clothes and sitting on the bed.

"Daddy...please eat something." Louis says softly, pushing the tray of food towards Harry.

"Okay, baby...get dressed for me, please." Harry says as he grabs a strip of bacon and begins to eat it.