The Power Couple (The Miz One-Shot For Ponyboysgirl1)

"Dani, Mr. McMahon would like to have a word with you in his office." A tech guy told me.

"Ok." I nodded and unwillingly got up, slinging my WWE Diva's Championship over my shoulder.Is the boss upset with me? Am I in trouble? I worriedly thought to myself. I walked down the backstage halls of Raw and knocked on Mr. McMahon's door nervously.

"Come on in!" I heard the deep voice of the boss. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and opened the door, walking into the office.

I looked ahead and Mr. McMahon smiled at me. I smiled back and looked to see who was seated across from him on the other side of his desk. It was none other than the WWE Champion, Mike "The Miz".

My face got hot as I noticed it was Mike. I hid my blush as quickly as possible so it wasn't obvious that I'm crushing on The Awesome One.

"Take a seat." Mr. McMahon said and gestured to the empty seat next to Mike. I gingerly sat down and repostioned my belt on my shoulder. I looked at Mike and gave him a quick smile and he did the same to me.

"Well, you two are probably wondering why I called you here." Mike and I nodded, obviously holding our breathes, hoping we weren't in trouble. "Don't worry, you two aren't in any kind of trouble." He chuckled and we let out our breathes in relief.

"So why are we here then?" Mike asked impatiently, being he loud mouth that he is.

"I have a storyline idea for you guys. Since you're the WWE Champion," He looked at Mike, "And you're the Diva's Champion," He looked at me, "I was thinking about putting you two in an on-screen relationship. You guys can be the ultimate power couple. What do you guys think?"

"I think it's a great idea." I nonchalantly said, even though on the inside I was screaming in joy.

"Yeah I agree. We'll definitly be over." Mike agreed.

"Great! So starting tonight, you two will be together! I'll let you know what exactly we're doing tonight soon. Thank you for your time, you may go." We nodded to him and got up. Mike opened the door for me and we walked out.

"So this should be fun." I told Mike as a conversation starter.

"Yeah, definitly but there's one thing I don't like about it." He said and my heart dropped in worry.

"And what's that?" I asked, even though I wasn't sure I wanted to hear his answer.

"Well, you're only gonna be my girlfriend on tv. Once those cameras turn off, it's back to reality." I blushed and my heart fluttered.

"So what you're pretty much saying is that you want me to be your off-screen girlfriend as well?" I asked with a huge smile on my face.

We stopped walking and we turned to face each other. "That's exactly what I'm saying." He smiled and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Well, I would be more than honored for you to be my off-screen boyfriend as well." I said, putting my hands around his neck. He then pulled me closer to him and kissed me.