I Wish. . . (Ouran High School Host Club)

"Kayla, if you could meet an anime character, who would it be?"

"Probably Natsu from Fairy Tail. If you could marry an anime character, who would it be?"

"Hmm. . .I wish I could marry Kyoya Ootori. It'd be so awesome to annoy him."

". . .Of course you would just want a relationship with the Shadow King so you could annoy him."

"And to. . .yeah, mostly the marrying and annoying thing. So, what game? Lord of The Rings or Border Lands?"

"Border Lands."

~

Jolting upwards I sit up while blurrily stared at the purple blankets in front of me, which I don't remember owning.

Turning I put my hand out and touched the bedside table until I felt what was my glasses and pushed them onto my face. "What the hell." Sitting up I look around the room I was in with confusion flooding my mind.

The door directly opposite my bed opens and a girl pokes her head through the door - she she wearing a maid uniform? "Good morning Chiyo, did you sleep well miss?" I watched with a weirded out expression on my face as the girl walked over to the large curtains and yanked them open.

She turns and comes to the side of my bed while I stared at the girl in a maid cosplay in confusion. "I-I slept well. . .thanks, and yourself?"

"I slept very well miss. Come now, let's get you washed and pampered, you're father requests you to look like a Queen because his client is very important."

"Err. . .Okay?"

She pulls the blankets back and drags me to the chocolate brown door that was between two large book cases and led me into the bathroom.Letting go of my hand she turns the bath on and I glance around the room in shock - man that's one big bath tub.

I could fit the whole Host Club in there and there'd still be room for the - HOLY SHIT.

My eyes stared at the large circular mirror and slapped a hand against my face, only to mush and pull on the skin to see if it was actually me staring back at me. "No way. . ." I whispered, dragging my hands through my long brown hair - which I remember to be shoulder length when I was with Kayla.

And my normal blue eyes were poppin' so much I started to debate whether or not to spoon them out of my eye sockets because the colour is freaking me the hell out.

"Are you okay, Chiyo?"

"Umm - yeah?" I questioned, pulling away from the mirror, still with shock drowning me.

Yet, what ever's screwing with me changed my eye colour, and yet it didn't even have the decency to change my height from 5'3''. The bastard.

"Are you sure? I'm sure that if you're not feeling well you're father can post pone-"

"I'm fine, trust me." I awkwardly smiled at the girl, who nods after a pause and grins at me with closed eyes.

"Now, let's get your clothes off so I can bathe you-"

"Whoa, what?!" I yelled, only now realizing I was in grey shorts and a sports bra - oh crap. I'm a freaking stripper.

"Let me just-"

"NO!" I yelled, struggling to get away from the crazy maid woman while she tries to rip my clothes off of me. Soon I found myself naked and willingly jumping into the giant, bubble filled tub while glaring at the girl who refused to look at me.

"I can feel you're glare Chiyo~"

I freaking hope you do, you maid cosplaying pervert.

Chiyo's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/for_my_story_wish_chapter/set?id=129981523#fans