Chapter 5.2: Problemoo with His Health

*Nicholas' POV*

I saw Evanna and that dickhead Gregor Waters dancing to 'Vienna Blood' by Johann Strauss II. I was lounging by the Food Table, so I can see how Evanna reacts to this idiot in secrecy, since the Food Table is quite a distance from the dancefloor, and I have a perfect 20-20 vision :)) Then some bastard punched me in the guts. I've never been punched in the guts before, even in England. They prefer to start with the head, so their opponent is an instant K.O., so they win the fight. Cowards -____________-.

Not that I'm saying that I've never been punched before. I've been punched before, in some of my body parts (that includes my manhood.)

The pain blinds me that I kneel down, but my eyes are still open. I can still bear the pain just a bit. I can hear the bastard that punched me beckoning his friends to look closer. I can easily recognize the guys' faces: Lucas and Eight Smith. So that means the bastard who punched me was Daniel Cooper, resident bully and second - in - line to being crowned resident Casanova. I heard Eight tell the others to drag me down to some godforsaken place to be raped. JOKES ! But they did say to drag me to some godforsaken place.

"What the -? Where the fuck are you taking me?"

"Shut up, Spencer, or I will punch you and you're going to lose your fucking balls." Eight yelled. Ugh, this guy yells like a girl.

"Where will we take him?" said Lucas. Even more girlish than that of his brother.

 "The room farthest from the Ballroom. You know the one Gregor told us to take this idiot. Just as long as it isn't the stock room. That's where Gregor will 'do' her." Excuse me but you and Gregor are the idiots. And who is the 'her' they are talking about? Evanna?

 They took me to the said godforsaken place, and then they started punching every part of my body until I bleed. I've got several cuts around my face and body, and I bleed like mad. If I were to see my face I think I'd be unrecognizable. Then I become dizzy and I black out. Before I blacked out, I heard the bastards laughing and I heard a clicking sound, like a door beng locked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Evanna's POV*

Gregor locked the door.

"Why are we here?" I asked, trying hard not to show I'm afraid. We aren't supposed to be here. We were supposed to be looking for Nicholas. Then Gregor stood in front of me, towering me. His eyes, burning dark brown with unadulterated, crazed lust, bore through my soul. He put my arms above my head, securing them by holding them tightly then started to kiss me roughly.

Dear God did this guy swim in his fucking cologne?

"Gregor stop it. Stop it now!" I tried stopping it myself since he's so fucking stubborn but the hold he got in my arms is so strong I can't overpower him.

"Shut up, Evanna. I know you'll enjoy this as much as I will do. And I know where your date is."

"Where is Nicholas?" I said without showing my fear. I made quite a good job hiding my fear.

"Aww. How sweet. I'll never tell you where Nicholas is." Then he moved down to my neck, sucking on my delicate skin and leaving bruises, as I stand there motionless, not even bothering to physically remove him. I feel weak. He found the zipper at the back of my dress, pulling it down insanely slowly while the rest of his fingers trace my back. Once he pulled it down, he started to pull down the sleeves on my dress.

Then I finally found the strength to stop him from kissing by kicking his groin. 

"You bitch!" he cursed.