chapter two

when i get home to noone home iam happy because i dont want to be hit or yelled at or rapped. i open the door and walk in "hello" "sweetheart where have you been" i jump at the sound of carters (my dad that adopted me) vocie "i went for a walk sir" "hony my wife aint here so for your punishment you will do as i say" "yes sir" "take your cloths off and suck my dick baby" i take my cloths off and get on my knees and grab his tiny member and put it in my mouth  and suck it fast and finally he cumms in my mouth and he moans"fuck angel you need to go in your room my wife is home" "i fucken hate u!" i yell at him and he smacks me hard "shut up and go!" tears start to fall down my face and i run to my room and put on something for tommorow i told the movers to be here early about 6:00㏂ so i can get the fuck out of here i pack all my cloths and opean my secret door which had money i stole from carter and leigh over the pass 15 years  i tomorrow before i go to campouse and talk to the dean im going to stop by walmart and change this change into dollars.

=hey jenny um you know that we have to get up early doll we better get some shut eye= =yes katty just let me lock my door and get in my hiden spot where we sleep= katty is my wolf i found out i was a lycan (laycan is another word for werewolfs) i locked my hide in place up and went to sleep

   ………THE NEXT DAY………

my alarm goes off. damn its time to get dreesed already. i pick a cute belly shirt and short shorts and boots...today is goonna be a fun day