Changed Me

• Dedicated to Nash Grier

Chapter 1

All my friends and I ever talk about is the Magcon boys. We were really upset when Nash and Cameron announced they were leaving Magcon. Luckily they're doing something even better. Lindsey and I are the brainiacs of the four of us. There's Rachel, Noah, Lindsey, and I who make up the Fab Four. I know what you're thinking, what a clever name. I made a joke about it once and it sort of just stuck for a while so that's the background story behind it. 

I invited Lindsey over so that we could watch the new Nash Grier video on YouTube. As soon as I heard the door I swung it open and dragged Lindsey to the basement, AKA the only quiet place in the house. My older brother Chris is constently playing his video games really loudly with the door open, Will is always screaming little kid songs from his playpen, and Sarah won't seperate from her conversations with her "boyfriend." My parents are always bickering as well. So you can say that we have a pretty full house. Anyway, we opened up my laptop and I already had the video set up. I pressed play and we zoned out for the next seven minutes or so.

I'm crazy about the Magcon family but I would never go insane over them. Just an average girl looking up to a bunch of inspirational guys. The day my parents let me get a twitter was a day I'll never forget. I only follow all the magcon Magcon people and the members of the Fab Four. 

When the video ended Lindsey and I started talking about this upcoming school year. "Sophmore year is just around the corner." Lindsey said. "I know, its crazy. We're going to be sixteen too." I laughed a little thinking about all the many different opportunities available for this new year. "Speaking of which your birthday's coming up in a few weeks. What are you planning?" Lindsey listened intently for my plans. "Well I'll probably just invite a few friends over, some pizza, and maybe a movie." I shrugged. I'm not too much of a party person.

"What?! Girl that's sad." She sounded like she was from New jersey. "You know I'm not  a party person." I took a sip of the coke I had brought down with me. "Whatever you're no fun." She shoved me from the side. "Besides Lis, we don't need to do much if I'm going to be with just you, Noah, and Rachel." She gave me a look and then we started laughing for no reason at all. "What if Nash came to your birthday?" She said between laughs. "I would die. It's not like it's going to happen anyway." All of a sudden Lindsey sparked up and then quickly went to my computer and started to search something. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Shhh." She typed it MagconTour.com and scrolled down to see the dates. "DUDE LOOK." I bend down to see what she was talking about. I didn't even read before she told what it said anyway. "They're coming to L.A the day of your birthday! We have to go!" She seemed overly excited. "Lindsey you know our parents can't afford the tickets." She slouched. "Oh yeah, forgot. Damn it." She sat down. She always begged her parents for things like this and thats what made them run dry.

"Sorry Lis." I said. The room got painfully quiet. "I really love Taylor Caniff dude." She said breaking the awkward silence. "I know how much you want to meet them but it's just not going to happen." She hugged her knees and rested her face on her knee caps. "It would be fun but remember Nash is doing something different so he wouldn't be there anyway." She sighed. We grabbed some blankets and laid them out on the ground. We turned the lights out and I reached for my laptop. I looked over the Magcon website for a while. I was about to log off when something caught my eye. In the corner of the website I noticed a little bubble that read Special reappearence from Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, and Carter Reynolds in L.A come meet them durng this amazing event! Might be your last chance.

I small bit of adrenaline went through me as I read those words over and over again. I set the compputer aside and stared up into the darkness. Man does this suck.