Day Eleven

"Here."

I moved my suspicious gaze from Cameron's hand to his face and then back to his hand.

This was our last day at the motel. Where the rest of it would take us, I didn't know.

When I woke up I was kind of displeased to find out that Cameron was missing. I spent an hour in bed debating on whether I wanted to get up or not before he came back. 

He was dressed in a total black outfit and he had bed hair; a combination that made his figure look edible. 

My subconscious rolled her eyes. Enough with your oggling.

"You said we had no money for aspirins," I reminded him, forcing myself to snap back to reality.

"True," he replied smiling mischievously.

"Where did you get them, then?"

"I might or might not have used some charm on the farmacist."

I raised an amused eyebrow. "Using your undeniable good looks to charm girls to lose their job is not nice, Shaw."

I could only imagine what it took the poor girl not to spread her legs ang give her whole soul to this blue eyed devil. I took a mental note to remind the coach of our high school not to host a model casting when looking for the next captain of the team. 

After all, it was both mine and Cameron's last year in this hell hole we called school. I had no idea how he felt about that but I had already started my countdown; I couldn't wait to get away even though I didn't even know if I wanted to go to college, pack a backpack and travel the world or get a 9 to 5 job and be miserable for the rest of my life. 

"Well, it's not her fault that there was no security guard," he claimed snapping me out of my little mental delirium.

At that point, I could have sworn my jaw hit the ground. "You stole them?"

He slapped a hand against my mouth. "Could you be more quiet?"

"Oh my god!" I whisper-shouted.

"Shut up."

"Shit, what have I done to your good boy self, Cam? First, drinking games and now shop lifting?" 

And this time I couldn't hold back the laughing fit anymore. I doubled up and didn't stop until all of my stomach muscles were sore.

"Take the damn pill before I shove it down your throat, Bradford," he groaned and rolled his eyes.

He was right. I finally had a solution to my neved ending problem called fever. As I took two big gulps of water to push the aspirin, I realized Cameron had actually stolen that little box only for me. He had no personal benefit whatsoever.

"I ditched my life to take you on this roadtrip, Samantha. I left everything behind to stop your dad from sending you to boarding school. I can't have you dying of pneumonia."

Was I thinking out loud?

"Yes, you were. You still are, as a matter of fact," he chuckled making me widen my eyes and slap both my hands against my mouth.

It wasn't until that moment that I realized how much of an ungrateful piece of shit I was. Of course, I never asked him to dump his life to save me but I knew for a fact I wouldn't have the best of times at boarding school. 

Taking a couple of cautious steps towards him, I stopped right in front of his body, my face only an inch away from his. 

"I don't need fucking saving, Shaw. But thanks- for everything," I uttered slowly and cupped his face in my hands. 

I let my thumbs explore his face. I followed his bone structure and carressed his stubbly cheeks. The boy was fucking beautiful. 

I had never thought someone would go to such great lengths to help me. Only Lynn. But the guy standing in front of me, currently leaning on my hand with eyes shut tight was full of surprises. And even though I was about to turn him into a shameless shoplifter, he didn't seem to mind.  

"Maybe I do. Next roadtrip's on you," he replied and gave me a small smile.

Examining his face one last time, I took the last step forward and smashed my lips on his, my hands never leaving his face.

I wanted to craddle this fragile version of Cameron. 

And by craddle I meant that I pushed him on the bed and straddled his waist faster than you say save me. 

Maybe he felt as much of a lost cause as I did.

I was adamant that he didn't really want anything to do with his current life.

Hundreds of kilometers away from home, though, he was now unleashing his animal instincts on me as he rolled us over and trapped me underneath his stone hard figure.

I was so lost in my thoughts and the waves of pleasure that roamed my body that I barely felt him unbuckling his belt. It wasn't until its material touched my wrists that I put my finger on what was going on. 

"Cameron, what are you doing?" I choked out. 

"This will be your worst day here, Bradford. You'll learn how to give up control," he whispered to my ear as he secured my helpless hands on the headboard. 

I barely managed to hold back a moan as he said that and every single hair on my body stood on edge as he pushed the straps of my summer dress down my shoulders and then the rest of it completely off of me. 

I was bound, wearing nothing but some black, lacey panties and the bastard was getting me so worked up that I wanted to wrap my legs around him and force him inside me. But he was out of reach.

He lifted his shirt in a painfully slow rhythm and then the familiar warmth of his body crawled on top of me. His lips burnt a path of butterfly kisses all the way down my chest and stomach as I struggled to remain in place.

His hands travelled across my legs and thighs and he traced the waistband of my underwear making me bite my lip. 

I was about to faint. 

How the hell could he make me feel so hot with one freaking touch?

His teeth grazed the inside of my thighs forcing me back to reality. I lowered my eyes that were about to reach the back of my head, to his face and the sinister smile that was forming on his lips. 

"Kinky all of a sudden, Shaw?" I teased, out of breath. 

"Aren't you tired of never getting everything you want? All these guys, do they even know you like such stuff?" he asked amusedly.

"How would you know what I like?" I spat.

He chuckled and I was about to open my mouth and curse the life out of him when I felt his lips on my core. 

My breath was getting more and more erratic every second as he kept torturing me. 

"Beg for what you want," he growled. 

Who the hell was this guy hovering over me?

The boy with the devilish smile and the hungry eyes couldn't be Cameron. I barely recognized this carnivore but I didn't mind his dark gaze digging on my skin one bit. 

"What do you want?" I moaned pulling on my restraints. 

I needed to touch him. 

"Beg me to fuck you, Samantha."