Take It All (Lu's Story) Chapter 8

"Luca?"

"Lulu..." he trailed looking at me in confusion. "Is that really you?" I saw a smile slowly forming on his lips.

"Yes," I said softly as I slowly stood up.

He ran towards me laughing in glee, as he picked me up off the floor. "Ugh, I've missed you My Lulu." His French accent making his words sound beautiful. "Where have you been? I've looked for you everywhere! Your Maman is still searching for you after all these years! Why did you leave? Where did you go? How have you been? Are they treating you right? Who-"

"Lulie, look what I found!" Clarks voice came from a distance, but got closer as he ended his sentence. Now he was standing at the doorway of the closet.

"Who is he?" Luke finished as he released me and observed Clark.

Umm can anyone say awkward?

"Uh, Luca this is my friend Clark. Clark this is my suppose to be step dad, but... yeah." I trailed off awkwardly.

Luke looked at me confused. "I don't understand."

"Well a friend is a person-"

"No." He said Frenchly. "I don't understand what you said about me."

"What do you mean?"

"Suppose to be stepfather? What does that mean?"

"Well you, and Maman didn't get to get married before..." I couldn't finish, because Luke was looking at me even more confused.

"Before what?"

Okay. I don't understand. What's going on? Why is Luke, and I not on the same page? Was he in denial?

"Before she died..."

He raised an eyebrow. "Before who died?" he said, causing me to be even MORE confused!

"Mom?"

"Dude! What is taking you so long?!" Another voice interrupted as the person walked into the room. I could partially see the person, but once Clark moved aside, I could see fully and a huge smile formed on my face.

"Cale!" I exclaimed as I ran up to him and squeezed him into a hug.

"Yo, Luke what's up with the groupies?" Cale said as he stiffly stood there. I released him, and looked at him closely. He still had the dark hair, and green eyes. He was looking at me weirdly though. It was a freaky kind of looking. I can tell you it's not the kind you should be giving you sister.

"Cale, stop being rude." Luca scolded. "Now apologize to Lusa."

Cale switched his stare from me to Luke. "What do you mean Lusa?"

"Cale this is Lusa, your sister." Luke put his arm around my shoulder, with a smile.

"I thought she was dead." He replied then glared at me. Whoa! Why is he glaring at me? I shrunk back a little. "Why are you here?" He asked angrily.

"Cale-" Luke started only to be cut off.

"No seriously. Why the heck are you here?!"

I stared at him wide eyed, afraid of saying anything. What did I do? Why does he hate me all of a sudden? We used to be like best friends, now he was acting like a jerk.

"Cale apologize! That's no way to speak to your sister!" Luke yelled, his arm slipping off my shoulder.

"No." Cale said simply.

"What?!"

"NO!"

Luke closed his eyes and took deep breaths. He sighed before he turned to me. "Lusa I'm so sorry for this. Please come with me to my home and you can stay for dinner. I'll-"

"Actually I should be heading home..." I said softly, as I passed Cale. I took Clarks hand and made my way towards the front door. I was trying to hold in the tears. Why was he being like that? He's my big brother, and he hates me. I would think that he would be happy that he saw me, but I guess I was wrong. Another reason why this was a bad plan.

"Lulu wait!" I braced myself for the inevitable as I turned to face Luke. "Here, I believe this is the reason why you came here." he stated as he handed me the oh so familiar red and black journal.

"I can't-"

"No Lusa, you need some answers and this is the only way your going to get them." He pulled me into a hug then. "Be careful Lulu. I love you, okay?"

"I will." I pulled away and smiled at him. "I love you too. It was good seeing you Luca."

He smiled. "You too. I wrote my phone number in there for emergency, or if you just want to talk."

I nodded. "Thank you." I whispered.

"No problem." he kissed my forehead.

"Now go. Your boyfriend looks awkward just standing there."

I laughed. "He's my friend. My boyfriend isn't here right now." I said mysteriously, as I walked away.

"Who's this mysterious boyfriend of yours Lulu!" Luke called as he stood at the doorway of the house.

I opened the door to passenger side. I looked up at him with s sheepish smile. "Jimmy Kent."

My answer only had one reply. Laughter... I think I even saw the corner of Cale's lip twitch a little, then it was replaced by anger. Yeah, now you act like the protective big brother! Jerk!

~~~~~~~~~~

This was chapter was to Dixen... she was the person who was an awesome guesser... wait i hope your a she.... Dixen are you a dude or or a chick??? Any who comment vote... bye