Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen;

"I can't believe you're Niall's girlfriend." A girl said walking up to me, handing me her copy of 'The New Me'. I signed it and smiled.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked.

"Good." She smiled, "You two are super cute together." She smiled.

"Aw, thanks." I smiled, handing her the CD back. She smiled and walked away. It was a few hours before we'd gone through everyone. I was excited to get to my concert. We closed up the tables and then made our way to the van. I sat in the back with Niall and Shelby. In front of us was Harry and Ari, being very close, along with Daisy chilling and texting. In front of them was Lou, Liam, and Zayn joking around.

"Are you excited?" Niall asked. This was my first solo concert, and I was a nervous wreck.

"Excited, nervous, all that jazz. But, yes, I'm really excited." I smiled. "You'll have to sing with me at least once!" I said. 

"Can we all dance during one of your songs?" Harry asked, turning around to face me. I laughed.

"You guys can be my superheroes and villains when I sing 'Superhero'." I smiled.

"I call being Superman!" Louis yelled. We laughed and the boys all claimed their superhero to dress up as. I texted my clothing designer and asked her to pick up some superhero costumes along with some villains. She agreed and went to get them. We had Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Captain America, Cheetah, The Incredible Hulk, and Spiderman. Really there was only one villan. She said that was all she could find. 

We finally made it to the arena. It was already packed and there was still 2 hours left. We all walked to the dressing rooms. The guys had one, and us girls had one.Ari dressed up as Wonder Woman, Shelby as Cheetah, and Daisy as Catwoman. I wasn't dressed as one since the song says 'I'm no superhero.' So it would be best not to.

I finished getting my hair done. It was being curled and now I was having my makeup done. There was a knock on the door. Jasmine, my hair stylist, opened it. Outside was Niall, in his Batman costume. I started laughing. He frowned, "Does it look that bad?" He asked.

I smiled, "No! You look adorable." I laughed. He smiled. He handed me the flowers that he was holding.

"I know, it's cheesy but I thought I would bring you these." He smiled. There were roses, daisies, carnations, and almost every flower you could think of, every color of the rainbow too.

"Aw! Niall, thanks." I smiled.

"You're welcome." He smiled. "Well, I'm needed, so I will leave you to getting ready and good luck!" He said. I stood up and gave him a hug and he kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, Niall." I smiled. He smiled back, before walking out.

Jasmine looked at me, "Are you two dating?" She smiled.

"Haven't you heard about Kialler?" I smiled, it was yet another nickname that the fans have given us. They were very supportive about me and Niall. I honestly thought that they would hate me. 

"I think I did, but I thought it was a rumor." She said, finishing my makeup. I was called on stage and I stood on my platform. I was rased up to ground level. 

"How are we doing tonight!" I asked. There was so many screams you would seriosuly think it was like a gang bang or something. I smiled as I came up to ground level. "I have a great show for you! With two special guests! One Direction is one!" I said, which caused more screams. I smiled, "And the other is super secret, I don't even know who it is! They wouldn't tell me!" I laughed. "Are we ready to get this started!" I asked.