Chapter Five

Chapter Five;

 My father was done signing papers and was still here talking to the boys about how if they hurt me, he know's where they are. Blah blah blah. You know, the  typical, over protective father talk.

"I think they get it dad." I said stepping in. "I'll be fine." I said.

"Okay.' He said. "I'm just so proud. I don't want anything happening to you." He said.

I laughed, "I know, dad. I know. Now you should get home before mom realizes what you're doing." I said trying to get him to leave.

"Alright. Have fun. And no partying with the boys!" He said as he walked away.

"AWW!" The boys all whined.

"He's joking." I said.

'No I'm not!" Dad yelled from the end of the hallway. We all laughed and went back into the hotel room.

We sat there watching some stupid advertisement channel on the television when I suggested, "We should go do something before your concert. We're just sitting around like lazy bums!" I said.

"She's right guys." Niall said, "We should like go-" He was cut off by the door opening and a guy walked in.

"Guys it's time to go practice." He said, "Wait, who's the girl?"

Louis and Liam ran and held onto my shoulders. "This is Katie! The new member of the family on the tour!" Liam said.

"Katie, this is our body guard, Paul!" Louis said.

"Hello, Katie!" Paul said. 

"Hi, Paul." I smiled. 

"So, guys it's time to practice!" Paul said as the boys ran towards him. Harry jumped on his back and Niall walked up to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"You can go meet your team and get ready and decide what you want to preform." He said as we follwed the screaming boys infront of us.

"Are they always like this?" I asked laughing .

"Most the time, yes." Niall laughed. I seriously never expected any of them to be like this. I expected them to be... less loud..

"Will you tell me now?" I asked.

"I'll tell you after the concert. Here's Jenny. She'll provide costumes and get your music ready." He said. His voice changed. It was more official. Like he wanted me to forget about the subject. But, I know I won't be able too.

"Well, Katie." Jenny smiled. "You can pick out a few outfits and we'll try them on!" I can tell I was going to like Jenny.

I picked out 3 really cute outfits and Jenny picked out the shoes for each one. I went and tried them on and we decided. By the time we were finished I knew that Jenny has a daughter my age, who loves One Direction. Jenny is from Austria, but lived in Ukraine, London, and America. She's lived in America since she was pregnant with SarahJay, her daughter. Jenny's real name is Jennaliah, but she finds it so much so everyone calls her Jenny.

"Now, you can practice. It's usually only infront of the boys because they run around after words, but if you want I can go with you."

"Really?" I asked, "That would be good."

We walked down to the stage and she handed me a mic and she started playing the instrumental of my favorite song; Didn't Mean It by Jasmine Villegas

 I practiced and I felt confident. Now It was time for the show.

It was short, I know! I'll post some more later.