*Chapter 8* Sea and Land Still Do Not Mix*

DERIK'S POV**
"And we are here!" I said happily, i took in the view and realized we were in the rich side of the neighborhood, so all of the houses were huge! Well at least they were huge for up here.
The mansion house was painted a pale cream, almost like a pearl, the front porch was decorated with shells, sand, and other things from the ocean spread over the tables and chairs.
"Well i guess we can feel at home outside."
Hayle nodded, "we better get inside before people see us in these." he said pulling on his sexy wrap.
"Why? What's the matter with what we have on?" Alistair asked.
"Well son, unfortunately not all humans wear what we do, they wear clothes that cover most of their bodies." he explained.
His eyes widened, "but how do the move?"
I pinched the bridge of my nose,this was going to be very stressful on me i just knew it, "lets just go inside, im sure the goddess has some clothes for us to wear." And i grabbed the key Hayle was holding out to me and opened the door.

"Wow."was all i had to say to the inside of our new home.

"I agree." Hayle nodded.

The outside was beautiful on its own, but the interior was gorgeous! The entire entryway walls were fish tanks that held an assortment of fish from around the world, and they all seemed to get along just like in the ocean. Coral filled certain parts of the tank wher tangs, and parrotfish seemed to glide through, and sea anemonea with little clownfish poking in and out of them curiously. i even saw a few small stingrays, and sand shaks going up and over into each tank which made me think the tank would be far bigger when we got inside.

"This is so cool! Are we inside a barrier?" Aralia asked.

I shook my head, "no, this is just glass people here keep fish inside of these tanks so they can admire then close up."

"Why not just go swiming?"

"Because not everyone can afford to make a trip from the center of the country to the ocean, so this is as close as they get."

"Oh, thats really sad." She said.

"Yeah," i answered, "i guess it is."

We all moved through the hallway and my eyes widened at the rest of the place. The kitchen was huge! Marble counters and matching island, brand new fridge, stove, and a table in the dinning room that could easily fit twenty people.

"This is so comfortable!" Alek and Alistair groaned happily from the other room.

I walked in and couldnt help but laugh, they were sprawled together on the huge couch in the living room "what are you two doing?".

"We're gonna share this one." Alek said.

"Its too comfortable, i cant imagine anything better." Alistair followed.

"Wait till you feel temperpedic." I mumbled.

"Huh?" They said in unison.

"Nothing!" And i ran upstairs, there were rooms for each of us, and they were all master bedrooms they each had their own bathrooms! thank you sweet goddess!

A faint ringing sounded from close by, and i entered the room closest to the stairs and heard the ring blare louder.
I looked around and saw a beautiful little fountain in the far corner of the room trickling softly and the water was glowing blue. I moved over to it slowly and looked inside, "hello Derik." The familiar voice said, and i smiled, "Goddess."

"Yes," she said and the water rose from the fountain and started to shift and change until my mom's body stood in front of me.

"Hey everyone come in here for a bit!" I yelled down stairs to everyone, and they all came rushing upstairs.
Once we all were settled in the room, Alek and Leo sitting on the love seat on one wall, me sitting in Hayles lap on the recliner in the corner near the bed, Sharon, aqua, and Alistair were all bunched together on the bed.
"Now then, i know that Derik and Sharon have lived here before, so firstly the clothing you all wear is not exactly what they wear on dry land so sharon there are changes of clothes for you and the girls in the bathroom," she waved her hand and the door opened and they walked through followed by the goddess, "and Derik in the drawer next to you there are changes of clothes for the young men, it may take sometime in here so no worries about us peeking." She winked and disappeared behind the door.
I clapped my hands, "alright first up is Hayle!" I said and got his things out, a pair of underwear, fitted skinny jeans and a fitted v-neck shirt.
I explained to Alek and the other two as i helped Hayle put everything on, and i couldnt help but smile at his concentration. He wanted to get things right the first time and not be made a fool in front of his kids, and his son's Suri.

"And thats how you do it!" I said finally after a few minutes.

Hayle looked just as good as he did back then, muscles from swimming were outlined by the shirt, almost like a second skin, and the skinny jeans were fitted so he could still move in every direction if we happened to be attacked for any reason.

"Can we try?" Alek asked excitedly, and stripped off his Sexy wrap, i was really disappointed that he decided to call it a loincloth, i thought i was being creative, but i nodded.

I pulled out his clothes and he slipped everything on really easily, and i noticed Leo blushing and looking down, so i decided to pick on him, "Leomaris stop looking at my son's ass!" I said loudly so the girls could hear, and giggles answered my little comment. Hayle and Alistair started cracking up with me when Alek turned with a blush and punched me on the shoulder, "im kidding." I said and wrapped my arms around Leo's neck, "learn to relax and joke around."

He nodded, "o-okay your majesty."
"First lesson in loosening up, call me either dad or Derik."
"Of course my lord Derik." He nodded.
"No just Derik." I corrected again.
He bowed again, "yes my liege Derik."

"I give up!" I said and threw my hands in the air. Throwing his clothes at him i l turned and put on my own stuff, it was a pair of fitted white capree pants and a fitted blue and white stripped shirt.
"Is this how this is supposed to go?"
I looked at Leo and saw him with his head inside of the arm hole of the Shirt and trying frantically trying, unsuccessfully to get out of it. I held in my laughter and helped him slip it off then back over the right way.
He was blushing the entire time, "its alright, i'll tell you a secret, Hayle freaked out when he was on dry land the first time too, every little thing that i showed him he jumped or questioned it." And that got a smile from him.
"Thank you your maje..."
I cut him off, "we're undercover here Leo just call me Derik alright? And call Hayle by his name too."

He nodded sheepishly.
"Besides you're practically family already!" And we sat down on the bed, me lying in Hayle'ls lap and Alek was sitting beside Leo whispering sweet nothings to him, and Alistair was just sitting in the lazy boy in the corner.

After forever had passed the door to the bathroom finally opened and out walked Sharon in a pair of dark blue Skinny jeans, a fitted black V-neck T-shirt, and a couple of bangles and earings. Right behind her came Aqua she was dressed about the same only her V-neck was a light Blue and had an ironic design of a dragon on it, "why dont we have these under the sea?"
Sharon and i just giggled at the Little Mermaid reference, but let it go, we were adults now and had to act it... riiiight.

Next followed Admeta and Aralia, and my eye grew wide when i saw what they were wearing. Now i could understand Ara dressing like a tramp, she's just like her mom, but my little Admeta? Nope!
She had on the shortest of jean Mini skirts i had ever seen, and a shirt that wasnt even finished! I mean it stopped right below her boobs for crying out loud! Ara had on the opposite, the shortest jean Shorts i had ever seen, and she wore her flannel with no undershirt, only a bra, and had it tied like Daisy Duke, and you wanna know what Hale said? "You two look beautiful."

No support there.

Then there was Alistar who said, "i thought you said humans wore more clothes? Why cant i wear that?"

I slapped my face and leaned over to the boys and motioned for Alistair to come over, "i want you three to watch over the girls please."

"Why should we..?" Alek started.

"Just do it!" I hissed and he hid behind Leo, like a frightened little dogfish.

Well, i wanted to finish this mission and get back home now, and completely shelter my kids from this kind of thing.

**

HELLO EVERYONE!! SORRY ABOUT NO UPDATES ON THIS STORY, I JUST HAVENT BEEN INSPIRED LATELY :(

UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE THE ATTENTION SPAN OF A KNAT SO MY FAIRY TAIL STORY WILL HAVE TO BE PUT ON HOLD OR I WONT BE ABLE TO WORK AT ALL!
BAD MULTITASKER AND ALL THAT JAZZ.
ANY WAYS I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I JUST WANTED TO POST SOMETHING TO LET YOU KNOW IM STARTING IT BACK UP AGAIN!....OR SOMEWHAT AT LEAST.

also yes i did reinspire this chapter from book one, sorry for being cliche! lol

SEE YOU SOON
LOVE, CIRIAH :3