How About Harry Potter

Chapter 10: Lily's POV

"Hmm.. How about the name Harry Potter,James. It would sound so adorable" I told James, while rubbing my stomach. I was pregnant for 8 months and have about a month to go before giving birth to my baby boy. "Sure Lily. If you really love that name, that shall be it" James replied. I grinned from ear to ear. Harry Potter. My boy,your name would be all over Hogwarts. I just know it.

The 9th monthe came. Im in the hospital, giving birth to Harry. Excrusiating pain filled my body. AARRGGGH! It hurts so much!! A sigh of relief escaped me. I held him in my arms. " Welcome to the world of wizarding Harry Potter".

4 months past. I was putting Harry to sleep, when I heard a loud crash." James? James? Are...Are you okay? James? Where are you?" I called out. No answer. I walked out of the room. I called out his name, only to find him at the foot of the staircase,dead. "James!!!" I called out. "No matter how loud you yell,it's not gonna bring him back" said a voice. Lord Voldemort! I ran to the bedroom and put Harry in his crate. "Harry, mommy love you. Daddy loves you. You are loved" I told him. Voldemort rushed into the room. He pushed me aside. He aimed his wand at Harry. "No!!!" I cried as I rushed in front of Harry. I fell slowly to the ground and hit the hard ground. Voldemort left the room in a flash. I was short of breath. " I...love you, Harry...." Those were my last words.