Will

*Christina's POV*

I wake up and the sun is shining and birds are singing! Actually really don't know what's going in outside.

I jump up and slip and sweats and a tee shirt then grab me purse and run out the door to the shops.

After shopping I put on my outfit which was a black skinny jeans, a white tank top, black leather jacket, and slip on combat boots. Next I do makeup and made it nice and natural. Lastly I did my hair by straightening it and pin the sides back. I look in the mirror and grinned at my appearance. I hope Will is gonna like it!

It's 12:45 and he should be at the cafeteria by now so I run out the door. I here loud talking and cheering and I instantly know he is here and I smile. I open the doors.

"W-." I started to yell his name and instead I sobbed at the sight and ran out. Will proposed to Tris.

*Will*

I am on my knee right now proposing to Tris.

"So will you marry me?" I ask grinning.

Before she could say anything I heard a gasp and Christina running out the door. My heart breaks and I realize I still love my Chris.

"Will I can't marry you." Tris says. I feel a little hurt of being denied but I am really glad that I can have Christina.

"O-okay." I whisper acting hurt then getting up and leaving with people calling my name to come back.

*Tris POV*

I saw the way Will looked at Christina he still loved her.

"I knew she wouldn't marry him, she still loves me." Tobias snickers and I turn around infuriated.

"Ha. Biggest joke of the day. How could anyone love you? You are the biggest jerk and don't deserve love. I don't love you and never will! Get it through your small head!" I yell lying of course.

"You should be the one to know." He replies hurt and I realize he is talking about his father.

"Four I'm sorry I didn't mean that." I whisper and he rolls his eyes.

"Get her." Is all he says before Uriah and Zeke appear with a cloth and held it up to my mouth. Everything went dark.

*************************************

It's been forever since I updated this story I know! Hope you liked this twist turning! Give me some ideas!!!

Comment, Vote, and Follow!! Thx!