Chapter 14: Reality & Fate

ok ok! im soooo sorry for the late update!!!!!!!! i was soo busy with stuff but im still sorry!!

Anyway! here is chapter 14!! wooohooo! :) Harry has a POV near the end of this chapter! 

VOTE, COMMENT AND SPREAD THE WORD :)

thanks so much for the amazing support, enjoy xx.

my dedication is going to this wattpad member cause she sent me a lovely inbox!! so thank you xx

My vision became a lot clearer, it was a room, a sigh of relief came out of my mouth as I looked around, my vision was restricted, I could see everything infront of me but I couldn’t move my head to see what’s beside me.

There was the sun shining through the window im guessing as the rays of light were twinkling n the corner of my eye, the tv was on. i concentrated on listening to the lady who was reporting some news on the tv and my hearing was a blur at first and then I could hear everything the lady was saying, I could also hear the footsteps of people walking, some chattering outside the door. And a light snore of someone beside me.

All my senses were coming back, aside from being able to move, I started feel the warmth of the blanket ad the heavy plaster I think it is that was wrapped around both my arms and my left leg and something else. It was a lot warmer on my left hand, hot air was ever so softly blowing every odd second, I could feel the person who was snoring’s hand on top of mine, holding it tight.

I couldn’t see who it was, their head was buried deep to my side. I opened my mouth to say something, instead I had a coughing fit. I closed my eyes as pain erupted all over my body. My chest tightened everytime I took a deep breath in. After a few minutes it calmed down and I opened my eyes slowly, his green tired eyes intently looking down at me, his curls perfectly messed up to the side, he gave me some water, pouring it into my mouth.

“ha ha harry” I managed to say, as he put the cup away.

“shh its ok Annie, im here”

“w w why cant I mo mo move?” I asked, holding the tears. Will I ever be able to move or walk again I thought?

“Annie, you have been in a coma for a week. The car..” he started but then stopped, looking worried.

“Please” I said, the tears involuntarily rolling out of my eyes. I just wanted to know what the damage was.

“the car, was speeding” he said

“the driver was drunk and he didn’t see you, he stopped to late and hit you hard, you broke both your arms and a leg, sprained the other leg, but your back was badly affected… You had an operation as soon as you got in the hospital, but they are not sure if when or if youre able to move or walk again im so sorry Annie”

tears were rolling down my face, my life is going to change completely, I wont be able to hold Charlie, chase after him or cook or walk or anything

“if only I was there, if only” harry then said, tears twinkling in his eye.

‘im sorry Annie”

I closed my eyes tight.

“its its not your fault Harry, but thank you Harry, thank you. You managed to save me, I wanted to live because of you, I fought through this for you” I let out.

"keep fighting it Annie, i cant lose you! i cant" Harry said, tears coming down.

“Annie” his voice sounding so sweet in my ear.

Harry’s head quickly turned around, the figure moved closer, finally in my eye of sight.

Harry looked back at me and I just gave him a look, he quite understood cause he left me and Liam to talk.

“We drove here as soon as we found out, ive been staying at the hospital waiting room ” he said looking down.

“im so sorry Annie, this was all my fault”

“liam its ok, I forgive you”

“I don’t deserve your forgiveness Annie, after everything I put you through” he said looking down.

“but  I just want you to know that nothing happened between me and Jaz, she stayed over to talk to me, about you and I guess we fell asleep talking to each other and that’s it. I have been trying to explain but you would let me, im sorry, I should have tried harder, im really sorry!” he held my hand, his touch sending tingles all over my body.

“and Annie, I still love you, I really do”

"i want you to give me another chance, i cant get you out of my mind and my heart" he said kissing my hand.

“you cant just waltz in here liam and tell her that!” harry yelled, I couldn’t see him, he was probably near the door.

Liam let go of my hand and I saw harry walk towards him.

“listen Harry, im sorry but it’s the truth, I still love Annie” tears began to roll down my eyes, everything he has done to hurt me just evaporated then as soon as he says those words its like I have never stopped loving him.

A loud thump on the floor distracted me as I start to panic, whats happening. I saw Harry his face so angry, his eyes red from the tears.

“no Liam! After all you have put her through, all the pain she has suffered it is all because of you! You!” harry yelled to the floor. Then liam rised and tackled Harry and they both were out of my sight.

A mixture of grunts and thumps were erupting in the room as I tried to yell stop.

“stop it!”

“stop!”

"Liam!"

“harry pl……”

pain struck to my head as my eyes started to shut without asking and as soon as darkness surrounded me, I felt nothing.

Harry’s POV

Annie’s yell faded as I stared at liam who was about to punch me but that all change as the room was filled with a dreadful beeeeeep, signaling Annies Heart has stopped.

I immediately got up and ran to her, her pale face was white as snow.

“Annie!” I gently nudged her.

“Please Annie get up, wake up” I kissed her forehead as tears came rolling down.

I put my hand on her chest where her heart was. “Please please beat again, I need you Annie, I love you”

Doctors and nurses pushed me and Liam out of the room as we stood in front of the door silently waiting for the girl we love’s fate.