Part 1

ari pov

i sigh as i won't be getting to see hani for 5 months. it has already been 3 weeks and i still can't get over the fact that she had left. i kind of miss sehun a little bit, but just seeing them leave made me feel down all the time, as now i wonder who is going to sit with for lunch, since some of my brothers graduated. I am happy at the fact my stepmom left with her daughter as she will never disturb us again, but sad as i am scared that something will happen.

" ari come down, lets eat dinner." johnny called me. i just don't feel like eating, but i have to, otherwise i will be forced to eat. 

i walked down the stairs, not trying to look sad. I sat in between Jungwoo and Lucas. I was playing with my food, when i felt some one hitting my arm. I look up to see doyoung, glaring at me, as i mouthed him sorry. I was really full and i can't finish my food. i took the plate and washed it and return to my room. There is school tomorrow and i have to pack my books and and prepare my uniform. I started doing my own things, but than something came into my mind. something tragic and horrible might happen, and something will happen to me. there was like this kind of warning going through my head, when i saw a bright light in front of me. i rubbed my eyes to see a woman. tears started flowing down my cheeks i was crying as i saw my mom. 

" m-mom... is that you?" i stuttered. she was smiling infant of me, she was wearing a white dress that me and my brother bought for her before she even died. 

" ari, it is me. i need to tell yo something." her smile disappeared from her face to a sad one. i furrowed my eyebrows. 

" w-what is it ma?" i said. i heard sobbing coming from her. i begin worrying, what is happening? why is she crying? did something happen?

" ari... don't you dare do any stupid stuff. even though you are hurt. always remember what i am saying now." she said. i was confused. i don't get it. what stupid stuff am i even going to do?

" what do yo-" my sentence was cut by her saying something that made tears streaming down my cheeks like a rough river flowing down. 

" i have no time now, i have to go. i love you ari. remember i love all of you." she said. her voice started fading, so as her reflection. i began sobbing 

" NO MOM COMEBACK I NEED YOU! MOM PLS I LOVE YOU. I CANT LEAVE WITHOUT YOU, PLS COMEBACK." i sobbed so hard, i cant even breathe properly. my vision was very blurry and, by the time i know everything was turning black. it is like i am in a dark room, as the room is getting smaller and smaller, the walls fell like it was squashing my whole body. i felt like i was suffocating in there. 

" h-help" i manage to say softly... i felt so dizzy and everything went completely black.

i woke up panting so hard. I could feel my my heart beating so hard. sweet started forming on my forehead. it was just a dream. I still remembered when my mom said " don't do anything stupid" i don't get what she was trying to say. tears rolled down my cheek, again. i have been crying a lot lately and i should stop, as bags can form under my eyes. 

i heard the knob of my door twisting and it open. i looked up to see jaemin. 

" are you okay?" he said with a worried voice

" yeah why wouldn't i be okay?" i tried to smile but i can't. 

" i heard you screaming.. NO MOM COMEBACK I NEED YOU, MOM PLS I LOVE YOU. I CANT LEAVE WITHOUT YOU, PLS COMEBACK."  He repeated what i screamed. 

" it was just a bad dream, i am okay. just go back to sleep we have school tomorrow anyways." i said to him as i yawned.

" hmm okay, goodnight. you need anything just come to my rom." he said 

 i was getting lonely here without haechan as he wanted to sleep with mark today. i saw an empty bed beside me. Yes i share room with the trouble maker, we were put in the same room together because we are the trouble makers. My twin jisung, shares room with chenle, since he is scared i will do something bad to him. i giggled a bit, but than some one busted in through my door. i saw a panting run at my door. 

" what happen?" i said 

" i heard you scream, why did you scream?" he said and came in closing the door. 

" i just had a bad dream," i said 

he walked towards the window, and closed it as it was open. no wonder i felt so cold. 

he sighed and sat beside my bed.

" i had a bad dream too, it was about you near the cliff, wanting to jump off." he said 

i looked down and sighed. 

" it is okay i won't do something like that." i said 

he nodded 

" go to sleep we have school tomorrow." he said  and closed the door. i nodded and rested my head on the soft pillow, as it sunk my head in to it. i closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

we never knew, what will happen than. will she do something not right? will run dream come true? what will happen to her? will she be save? will she be okay, after her mom payed her a visit? what are her brothers doing?