Model-That-Style

Ariana's P.O.V

I was asleep all day and night thinking about that guy I met he was so cute what was him name again? Jai.. Jaidon Brooks
He had brown curlyish hair dark chocolate eyes quite tall and always carried a smirk urhhhhh get out of my head!!!!!!
I finally went to sleep but it was hard at first but then I just collapsed...

--
Next morning
--
I woke up at 7am for a photo shoot at model-that-style. I hopped in the shower and shampooed and conditioned my long red hair, when I got out I wrapped my towel around me it was white and black stripes and headed for my room. My bedroom was just ordinary with a lamp table queen size bed and drawers but on the other side stood a big fat light blue wardrobe since my room was all white walls and no posters I wanted to make it stand out. So it did. I just through on my long cosy blue joggers and a little purple top I put my sunglasses on my head after I dried it and bung if up in a little messy bun.(It looked quite good,if I must say so myself).I grabbed my car keys and shut the door behind me and walked over to me car it was just a black BMW nothing special and drove of.

When I reached Model-That-Style I opened the glass doors and went to the receptionist and asked her were the room Mr. David was.

"Urm hello! I'm looking for Mr.David?" I said to the lady who was very tall thin blonde young and pretty I red her name tag and it said 'Chloe'.

She done some taps on the computer until she broke her fingers from the key pad and looked up at me.
"yes, right this way, if you would like to follow me?" Chloe said.

We both walked up one flight of stairs until we were at room '13'.

"Right through there." She said turning back and walking down stairs in her big dark blue heels.

"Thank you" I said smiling.

I knocked on the door but there was no answer so I knocked again even harder and I heard a sound of footstep.

The door sprung open.

"Yes miss?" I youngish man asked.

"Hello. Are you Mr.David?" I asked surprised because I though he would be older, this boy only looks about 18?

"Haha no! I am Mr.Brooks." He said kindly giggling whilst pulling his hand out so I could shake it. As I did. Wow he was very cute. He even looked a bit like the boy Jaidon I met 2 days ago! But this one had beautiful green eyes!

"Can I please come in?" I asked. "I really need to speak to Mr.David" I said rushing my sentence.

"Oops,sorry, of corse. Come in! Come in!" He said widening the door.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

"Through, there" he said pointing to the door opposite us both.

"Ok, urm what's your name?" I asked because I felt close to him for some weird reason and I forgot he was an assistant and I wasn't aloud to ask personal stuff to anyone.

"Brooks,beau brooks" He said with a cheeky wink and a whiled smirk witch made my smile uncontrollably.
I walked over to the door and knocked again.

"Come in" I heard a deep old voice say and I immediately knew that was him.
I opened the door waked in and sat down opposite him.

"H-Hello, I'm Ariana Grande. You must be Mr. David? I'm i right?" I said handing him my profile confidence (resume).

"Good,when can you start?" He said standing up sounding very proud wanting to sake my hand.

"Now? Tomorrow? Monday? Whatever... Boss." I said excitedly shaking!!! BOSS WTF? It felt a little weird GOOD weird.

"Tomorrow?" He said. I shook his hand and agreed.

"Yep." I said and broke the shake." Bye sir- Boss" I said smiling and waving.

"Good bye.. Ariana." He said.
I left and shut the door and walked out of the building.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey how did you like the first chapter? Really bad? Really good? Short? Long? BORING? Well keep reading and voting to fined out more! (When I've done the main bit I will need some help with the story line so maybe if anyone has any idea's JUST MESSAGE ME❤️xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
---------------------------------------------------------------------